Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ezekial Jackson Thread

SO he was the last ever ECW champion and he was drafted to RAW and now he is no where to be seen. DO you guys think that Ezekail Jackson will be back and do you think he has a future with the WWE? I have had a few thoughts about what he can be used for when he comes back and maybe you guys have a few ideas also.

If and when he comes back to the main roster I think he should stay away from Kozlov and Regal. I think IF he was to go back to the Tag Team division I say you team him up with Shad Gaspard who is doing nothing right now. I think they have the look that will mesh together and could be a dominant heel tag team in the WWE. Maybe even being a muscle team for a up and coming heel.

If not this I definitly think he has the potential to at least be a good Mid-card to high-mid-card performer. Maybe even a main event superstar if he was given a mouthpiece. He is huge and we know Vince loves that and has the look to be a good pwerful heel that bullies people around.

I would love to hear any ideas you guys have for him and how you would bring him back.
    AWESOME!!!

He was injured and is still healing
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Yeah he's injured. I don't think there's any way WWE will put Shad Gaspard back into tags as his whole thing when Cryme Tyme split, was the MY TIME thing. Not sure where he is lately though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah he's injured. I don't think there's any way WWE will put Shad Gaspard back into tags as his whole thing when Cryme Tyme split, was the MY TIME thing. Not sure where he is lately though.
    Last I heard he was sent to FCW.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Big Zeke is injured currently with a torn quad muscle (the same injury that kept HHH out for ages a few years ago). He's expected to return around october/november (ironically the same time HHH is expected back).
    Well since the momentum he had after being crowned the last ever ECW champ has been lost (they wanted to push him to the main event, hence why they had him as the last champ), I would have him start off on the mid-card, and have him work his way back up. He has the potential to be a decent monster heel, but he'll have to have a mouthpiece if he wants to main event, I don't recall him ever taking to the mic!!
    I have also contemplated having him as a tag partner to Shad (who is in FCW at the moment). I think they could work as a monster heel tag team.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think they sent Shad back to FCW solely to improve his in ring skills as with Ezekiel he was drafted to Smackdown i think but got injured as we have established, I dont think they should team them up seeing as they want to push Ezekiel, and Shad Gaspard is doing this whole my time thing, he was claiming being held back in a tag team so i dont see why they would partner him with someone again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Jackson would be a good bodyguard for the dude busters and add Zack Ryder as the lead which would push him to main card and the dude busters to be tag champs and Jackson would we perfect for it just like he was for Kendrick

Fresh Member
    hes injured and they should bring him back and really try to push him to get over wth he crowd

Big Zeke is a beast and he should come back. He and either Sheffield or Shad should make an all power tag team.

#REAL!

He is injured right now.