Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What team do you believe was mis-handled or was a potential pair that was screwed up?

Ex.: Theodore Long, Jazz, & Rodney Mack~

In my honest opinion I always liked this pairing. There were so many things that could have been done but they always ended up releasing these guys (minus Theo) for whatever reason. You had a guy who had the potential to become a TRUE concentration of domination. Then you had Jazz who was the bitch of the diva's an was obviously more powerful than some of the male performers. Then you had Theodore long who was just full of charisma, and was a fun Manager, AND later (after the release of Mack & Jazz) became General Manager of SD!.

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

La Familia. <3 I loved them.

-Rated RKO

-Legacy

-Henry an Atlas

-CENA & ORTON (Actually a great team)

-DX's reunion with just Shawn an Haitch in 06

The Hart Dynasty... I really don't think that this spitting-up path they're going down is a good idea. WAY too soon!

And of course The Quebecers!!! Should have been as big as L.O.D, Nasty Boys, Steiners, Dudley Boyz, etc.

Blog Entries
    The team I thought could've been a great tag team was Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. They had a good run as a tag team but got screwed up by WWE as always. They had an Edge & Christian style to them with a rockstar look to them.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    Cryme Tymeeeeeee

and Legacy and Carlito & Primo
    lol umad?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Gangsta View Post
    Cryme Tymeeeeeee

and Legacy and Carlito & Primo
    I agree... Carlito & Primo could have been great if they'd been used correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountie View Post
    I agree... Carlito & Primo could have been great if they'd been used correctly!
    I loved their in ring style. Carlito & Primo deserved so much better. They unified the tag team belts after all!
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.

Blog Entries
    Kendrick and London

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Kendrick and London
    I agree! They were like MCMG of WWE.

Heres another. APA! These guys were both split up in their prime an they would have still been relevant today if they had kept going as a team. Also all of that solo action JBL had to endure caused him to hurt a lot. I think it was his back? An if APA was still together then we would be getting electrifyed every monday night by redneck drunks! Woohoo!