Thread: Goldust/Aksana

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Question Goldust/Aksana

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with Goldust and Aksana. First, she turns on him after the 'wedding' only to steal the Million Dollar belt back, presumably for him on Raw. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out - that's if WWE doesn't get ADD again and forget what the fuck they are doing. As usual.

On the wedding - I thought it was made of awesome. To have the whole Rhodes clan out there, Dusty's swerve with the Million Dollar Man (not that it made much sense - it was fun), even Michael Cole mentioning Johnny Ace as the wedding planner. By far the best episode of NXT in all 3 series.

Also good to see Dustin Rhodes/Runnels make an appearance sans makeup in the 2nd & 3rd generation interviews.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    its pretty simple
    aksana is trying to gather gold the million dollar championship, she is going to sell it now to make it into a bribe for the men who want to take her back to her hometown or something...that way she gets to stay in the usa and she wont be needing goldust, since she used him only to get that belt who is probably worth alot.

Or she might nominate herself as the new million dollar champion? Just a thought.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Anytime I see Goldust featured in a storyline it is GOLDEN in my eyes. (see what I did there people and I don't even get paid for this) That Russian mail order bride Aksana needs to be deported for what she did to Goldust. I just hope Goldust gets his revenge on that Ð*усский so she will never......EVER.......Forget the name GOLDUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Anytime I see Goldust featured in a storyline it is GOLDEN in my eyes. (see what I did there people and I don't even get paid for this) That Russian mail order bride Aksana needs to be deported for what she did to Goldust. I just hope Goldust gets his revenge on that Ð*усский so she will never......EVER.......Forget the name GOLDUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aksana is from Lithuania actually & what is Ð*усский ? O.o
    Right to Un-censor!

I need to be really mature and intellectual here..soooo...deep breath...

Aksana makes my penis go WAAAHOOO! WAAAHOOO!

Uh, to answer your question: I have no idea.
    Always blame the fat guy.