View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 53 of 973 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    1. I never liked the Hardy Boys even in the attitude era
    2. NWO Wolfpack was cooler than NWO black and white, but NWO Japan was the best
    3. Raven's best run was in the WCW
    4. Ultimo Dragon > Eddie Guerrero
    5. Michael Mcgillicutty wouldve had a great WWE run if they let him wrestle under the Hennig name
    6. The day Steve Mongo McMichael joined the Four Horsemen was the day they lost all credibility
    7. Booker T is entertaining as a commentator
    Agreed with the bolded. The Hardys have only be interesting to be when they are involved in Ladder Matches. Like RVD, they're sloppy when they aren't doing spot fests.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

1. Samoa Joe > AJ Styles
    2. Brodus Clay could be everything the WWE wanted from Tazz plus height and weight
    3. I like fake monster characters like Boogeyman, Papa Shango, Deadman Undertaker, and Gronda (see my avatar)
    4. Rugged Ronny Garvin has the greatest stomp maneuver in the history of wrestling
    5. Scary Sherri Martel was sexy as hell
    6. Striking finishers > Grapple finishers
    7. Japanese Puro and Mexican Lucha Libre is more entertaining than American wrestling (yet I watch more WWE and TNA than the two)
    8. William Regal > Nigel Mcguinness
    9. Honky Tonk Man was a horrible excuse for an Intercontinental champion (especially for how long he held it)
    10. Sable and Debra Mcmichael are not sexy (that flat booty committee)

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

1. AJ Styles is not a spot monkey & is possibly the best wrestler who recieves national exposure.
    2. We wrestling fans are whiney brats. Turn off the TV if you don't want to see the product.
    3. To me, CM Punk is not the god the IWC makes him out to be & his GTS looks weak as of late.
    4. People complain when guys like Cena & Orton go through their signature moves. EVERY wrestler has signature moves.
    5. Also, when guys like Cena & Orton "hulk up" people whine. It's been going on as long as pro wrestling's been around.
    6. WWE viewers don't like the fact that big, muscular guys usually win. In real life, a big guy is probably gonna squash a little dude.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    1. AJ Styles is not a spot monkey & is possibly the best wrestler who recieves national exposure.
    2. We wrestling fans are whiney brats. Turn off the TV if you don't want to see the product.
    3. To me, CM Punk is not the god the IWC makes him out to be & his GTS looks weak as of late.
    4. People complain when guys like Cena & Orton go through their signature moves. EVERY wrestler has signature moves.
    5. Also, when guys like Cena & Orton "hulk up" people whine. It's been going on as long as pro wrestling's been around.
    6. WWE viewers don't like the fact that big, muscular guys usually win. In real life, a big guy is probably gonna squash a little dude.
    I agree with every single one of these.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

1) I hate how everyone feels that you should like one specific thing
    2) I really enjoy The Big Show
    3) I adore Santino
    4) I think The Miz is decent in the ring
    5) I really enjoy PG
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    1) I hate how everyone feels that you should like one specific thing
    2) I really enjoy The Big Show
    3) I adore Santino

4) I think The Miz is decent in the ring
    5) I really enjoy PG

I agree with all thats bolded.. Well I dont "adore" Santino, but I know he's one of the best the WWE has right now..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    [/B]

[/B]

I agree with all thats bolded.. Well I dont "adore" Santino, but I know he's one of the best the WWE has right now..
    I don't mean it in a beautiful way, but he is so awesome.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I don't mean it in a beautiful way, but he is so awesome.
    Yeah I knew what you meant lolol.. I was kinda ribbing myself about it, because "adore" really isnt in my vocabulary unless its either my kids or beautiful women lol..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Angry ** blog issues **

Hi, despite being a follower here for the last few years I have only JUST got round to joining the forums.

I've posted my first ever blog which to be honest was the only reason I joined (so I could air my thoughts).

Unfortunately my blog won't show up in the blog section and on my profile it says "number of blogs - 0." At the top of my blog next to the title it has an icon with a cross which says "moderated blog." Does this mean it has to be reviewed by a mod before it's allowed on?

Please let me know either way guys...

All blogs are approved or rejected by our Administrator.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.