View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 272 of 973 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262270271272273274 282 322 372 772 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 9721
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I just watched Avatar for the first time last night. It was a good movie but I don't see how it became such a sensation.
    The whole point of Avatar was the special effects. The actual story is nothing special.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The whole point of Avatar was the special effects. The actual story is nothing special.
    It was really no more spectacular than watching Final Fantasy The Spirits Within to me. CGI is CGI no matte how "realistic" they try to make it. Maybe I would have been more amazed if I watched it in the theatres in 3d
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Then this will makes more sense to you
    Lol that anime had something good till they messed it up.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Chuck Norris is lame.
    For all people who think Cuck Norris is so great, here's Bruce Lee OWNING your hero

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I will never watch Avatar.
    Honestly not missing a whole lot. It was a cool little flick but it's not like I can die happy now because I watched it
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    It was really no more spectacular than watching Final Fantasy The Spirits Within to me. CGI is CGI no matte how "realistic" they try to make it. Maybe I would have been more amazed if I watched it in the theatres in 3d
    from a technical standpoint, it does represent some awesome advances in the field of motion-capture, which has helped gaming a bit
    but an entertainment aspect, it sucked big blue balls

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

For all people who think Cuck Norris is so great, here's Bruce Lee OWNING your hero
    Yup, Bruce is the only man to ever defeat Chuck Norris. And look what happened to him. Coinsidence, I think not

Blog Entries
    I watched it in 3d in a cinema, and it was pretty cool. I enjoyed it because I like a good fantasy film. But the plot is nothing special. But the fact that the whole film is pretty much CGI is what makes it amazing.

This will be relevant to The Sims fans. Ever walk into a room and forget why you went in there in the first place? Maybe someone just cancelled your action

I watched it in 3d in a cinema, and it was pretty cool. I enjoyed it because I like a good fantasy film. But the plot is nothing special. But the fact that the whole film is pretty much CGI is what makes it amazing.
    I am more into character development than the actions. If I can't really feel attached to the character then I won't be that into it