View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

    6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

    0 0%
  • Robstar

    2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

    7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

    2 4.65%
  • Belzova

    6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

    8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

    12 27.91%
Page 263 of 973 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253261262263264265 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 9721
  1. #2621
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    What did Hogan do better?
    Hogan showed up to Japan to face Muta.

    Cena did not lol

    #REAL!

  2. #2622
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196

    Is, in fact, a villain. The comics/movies are actually presented from his warped alien mind and viewpoints, making him seem like a force of good when in actual fact he is causing harm to the universe... the "supervillains" he fights against are actually the good guys. Therefore, the entire franchise of Superman is an elaborate satire of Nietzsche's "Ubermensch" concept and eugenics.

    This sort of relates to the phrase, "One man's hero is another man's terrorist"


  3. #2623
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Rob Terry> Star Wars

    Y'all can kiss my ass Star Wars fucking sucks.
    Comparing a wrestler with a movie....

    Now I KNOW you are trolling lol

    #REAL!

  4. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Hogan showed up to Japan to face Muta.

    Cena did not lol
    So what that doesn't mean he is better. Hogan is limited in the ring because he is slow and has limited mobility. Cena is limited by creative.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  5. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Comparing a wrestler with a movie....

    Now I KNOW you are trolling lol
    Ireland'sBitch> Star Wars



    I ain't trolling, I hate Star Wars.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #2626
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Star Wars is, in some way, one giant plagiarism, especially of Flash Gordon.

    (It's still good though)


  7. #2627
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    So what that doesn't mean he is better. Hogan is limited in the ring because he is slow and has limited mobility. Cena is limited by creative.
    Have you seen the match? I was surprised that Hogan can wrestle.

    #REAL!

  8. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Laya had sex with Luke. Aren't they brother and sister???
    Yeah and your point is. Adam and Eve were the first 2, who did their kids mate with?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #2629
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Little Wayne sucks.
    That he does.


  10. #2630
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Little Wayne sucks.
    Thank you for this.


    #REAL!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.