View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 212 of 973 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202210211212213214 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 9721
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Irken is going way back into the thread. Dedication.
    No I clicked go to last read post which was 11 mother fuckin awesome pages ago.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Well it seems that I did not post an unpopular opinion. That's honestly delightfully suprising
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I don't watch TNA. I haven't watched it since Christian left. lol
    I watched the ko's match tonight. All I can say is: the only reason people think its better is because the divas aren't allowed to dress like prostitutes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I watched the ko's match tonight. All I can say is: the only reason people think its better is because the divas aren't allowed to dress like prostitutes anymore.
    I think the divas look fine the way they dress now. You don't have to dress like a whore to be pretty. lol

HAHA! There's an element of of truth in that.

Why is Austin Aries ruining his career with TNA and being allied with Bitchoff.

Um you AREN'T watching football?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    There's an unpopular opinion (possibly)

The TNA Knockouts aren't any better wrestlers than the WWE divas.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

At one time the KOs were way better than the Divas because they had Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, Roxxi, Beautiful People, Alyssa Flash/Raiisha Saieed (or whatever)/Cheerleader Melissa, ODB. Now it seems to have evened out
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Um you AREN'T watching football?
    I am flipping back and forth. Love my Saints. Where the fuck whas his guards and why didn't Brees throw the ball