View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 164 of 973 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154162163164165166 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 9721
    Still my favorite shows like that when i was a kid was goosebumps and are you afraid of the dark (90s)

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Still my favorite shows like that when i was a kid was goosebumps and are you afraid of the dark (90s)

I always did RL Stine books for my book reports in middle school!

Blog Entries
    I like Phineas and Ferb, I think a lot of their success comes from having so many of the people behind Rocko's Modern Life

Also all of the songs on that cartoon are catchy as hell

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

After the first Power Rangers movie, it went to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I couldn't stand Angel
    I liked Buffy because it seemed like no matter how involved they got in the story, they never forgot the movie that spawned them

I liked angel because, i liked his character more than buffy, and it continued the story without dropping buffy completely, like a new twist.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    After the first Power Rangers movie, it went to shit.
    Was that the one with the purple goo?
    1967 - 2005

---

I was the Pink Ranger for Halloween one year.

Was that the one with the purple goo?
    Yup. Ivan Ooze. I'm ashamed I didn't have to look up his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Damn, I loved Goosebumps when it was on TV.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

This was also one of my favorite shows on nick,Caitlyns way even though it was more of a chick show, it was epic.

1967 - 2005

---