View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 162 of 973 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 9721
    I love how we are talking about old shows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Do you become a God at 1000?
    Or a Goddess in your case
    I might be wrong, but I think they might have changed it to 1500. But there's only one way to find out!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Outside of Booker T, Farooq, and Ahmed Johnson there has never really been a black WWE superstar that could have been champion
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Or a Goddess in your case
    I might be wrong, but I think they might have changed it to 1500. But there's only one way to find out!!
    I've posted over 100 today! It's been too long!

What about the famous jett jackson?

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Outside of Booker T, Farooq, and Ahmed Johnson there has never really been a black WWE superstar that could have been champion
    Oh and Bad News Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Powerpuff Girls had one of the creepiest villians of all time with Him
    Lol but mojo jojo! was super cool
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Cousin skeeter was awesome too

1967 - 2005

---

Buffy The Vampire Slayer! I have seen every single episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer! I have seen every single episode.
    I used to love buffy, but when angel came out i got into that alot more
    1967 - 2005

---