View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 13 of 973 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
    I actually don't think Josh Matthews is as bad as people like to make him out to be, either. I mean, how can you possibly hate on someone who compared Cole and his worshiping of The Miz to Stevie Janowski's worshiping of Kenny Powers on Eastbound & Down? It was so spot-on.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Cena is poopy
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Freder View Post
    Unpopular opinion number 1: Dino Bravo was a better World's Strongest Man than either Ken Patera or Mark Henry.
    Unpopular opinion number 2: ECW was highly overrated, not very successful, and was just a cult company (a far inferior version of WCCW in my opinion) that lucked out in timing
    Unpopular opinion number 3: Although we all talk about the attitude era, it was only the third most popular time in wrestling, being less popular than the 80s Hogan era, and both combined paled in comparison to the popularity of wrestling in the early 1950s (fun fact in 1951 wrestling was on 3 of the 4 networks, and could be viewed in primetime 6 nights a week)
    DAM RIGHT....Check out Blassie's promo at the end.....Priceless
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGv3bPQ7qTg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGv3bPQ7qTg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1345 LOVESS YOUUU

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. This thread is awesome, good thinking Darkside way to be original and use your brain, very well done. My unpopular opinion is I think the people that bring up the PG bullshit really don't know what the f they are talking about. They are probably between the ages of 8-16 and still have a bed time. They don't understand how business and sponsors work in this world. They have no idea how much money it cost to run a live television show.They don't understand that pro rasslin is geared towards kids, it has always been for the kids unless your taking about the 1930 pro wrestling. To the people that bring up PG bullsh*t they don't realize they started watching wrestling when they were a kid, not in your 30's. They don't understand parents choose what there kids watch for the most part and I for one wouldn't want my 10 year old to see some grown man having intimate relations with a f'n dead person or let them hear foul words and see tities on a tv program. Kids grow up to fast these days and need good ole fashion family programing the WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY TOGETHER. Most importantly they don't f'n understand the concept "IF YOU DON'T F'N LIKE IT, CHANGE THE F'N CHANNEL." WORD

*Takes a drink of Coors Light and calms down*
    I feel better now.
    This right here I actually like PG WWE as well

Blog Entries
    I love TNA and will most likely stick with it for the long run. yes I hate the Hogan/Bischoff regime and how they are trying way too hard to be like WCW. but the fact of the matter is they have great talent I feel as if TNA creative needs to get their heads out their asses and can run a great company

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    they have great talent I feel as if TNA creative needs to get their heads out their asses and can run a great company
    This is so very true and is why TNA frustrates the hell out of me.

They have the potential to become a solid #2 and I want them to get there, but they always fuck it up. Always and without fail

Blog Entries
    Look no further than who's allowed to run the show

Dixie needs to grow a pair of balls, cut this "friendly" crap, and start running a wrestling company

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Dixie needs to grow a pair of balls, cut this "friendly" crap, and start running a wrestling company
    exactly Dixie needs to realize she's the head boss therefore she can fire who ever the hell she wants and run the show however she wants. I want to see up and comers wrestling not those who are soon to be 6 feet under

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Dixie needs to grow a pair of balls
    Are you suggesting she go under the knife?