View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

    6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

    0 0%
  • Robstar

    2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

    7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

    2 4.65%
  • Belzova

    6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

    8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

    12 27.91%
Page 103 of 973 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 9721
  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    hahaha yeah haha we have on every other day haha ..and then theres the post from that guy...forgot his name..who got caught copy and pasting things from bleacher report hahahaha on more than one occasion haha
    It is a shame because i tend to stay away from alot of the WWE threads because of this.

    Oh yeah and the other thin (im being a right bitch tonight) people who hate things say they hate things and dont say a reason or a good one. Shame goes for when they like someone


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  2. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Certain Members is very vague thats why i use it what else should i say if you tell me ill use it from now on.

    Sorry but read your posts back and they are written like an interrogation towards me. It may seem differently to you but not to the person you directed them out.

    BUT if it wasnt meant that way ok im sorry for accusing you of being aggressive it just came across that way,


    Seriously???

    And why would you, sorry I mean they, not want a load of posts next to your, sorry I meant their, name?

    To gauge the reaction, why? What kinda reaction are you, sorry I mean they, expecting to find out?

    Read that back and look at it... they are directed at me.

    Im sorry but you cant say that its not
    No, but you kind of contradicted yourself. You said it's unfair to talk about members when they're not here, but you do do it a bit, that's why I brought up the "certain member" thing, it's very vague and cryptic.

    No not an interrogation.

    Yeh, I did say, in my post that you quoted me on, that it was directed at you, as I knew you were changing accounts and wanted to get your opinion.

  3. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    No, but you kind of contradicted yourself. You said it's unfair to talk about members when they're not here, but you do do it a bit, that's why I brought up the "certain member" thing, it's very vague and cryptic.

    No not an interrogation.

    Yeh, I did say, in my post that you quoted me on, that it was directed at you, as I knew you were changing accounts and wanted to get your opinion.
    Certain Members i thought was better saying members because that sounds like everyone does it.

    It wasnt pointing at anyone it particular and i wasnt referring to anyone by name so not talking about them so not really contradicting myself


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  4. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Not you mate and not actually the Danielle or Tommy.

    Theres a few on here who are just rude towards people who defends people who get alot of heat or argues that a stupid point is stupid.

    That is the first time i have mentioned it in all honesty
    Oh c'mon man, that's not the first time you mentioned it, lol. C'mon man.

    Right right. End this. Done. Ok. Sweet.

  5. #1025
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Oh c'mon man, that's not the first time you mentioned it, lol. C'mon man.

    Right right. End this. Done. Ok. Sweet.
    I mentioned it first tonight in this thread feel free to find another where i have said it please go ahead


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  6. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Certain Members i thought was better saying members because that sounds like everyone does it.

    It wasnt pointing at anyone it particular and i wasnt referring to anyone by name so not talking about them so not really contradicting myself
    But you were. I think anyone, smart enough at least, know who you refer to when you do it.

    Right that's it. This time lol.

  7. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    But you were. I think anyone, smart enough at least, know who you refer to when you do it.

    Right that's it. This time lol.
    Yep but do you know who im referring to,


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  8. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm not on that bandwagon really, I just think that they shouldn't be allowed to do a job, that millions would do for a lot less, when they have done things that send "normal" people down for a lot longer. It's shameful, the majority of footballers are normal people. Yes, some sleep around, but thousands of men do. Crime should come with real consequence, not that they have to play for Coventry instead of Wigan.
    I'll tell you what annoys me which was triggered by your point about footballers sleeping around. Like you say that thousands of men do anyway but you get all these twats that say "he's disgusting, he's got money and he's a role model." Footballers for all they earn loads, they take so much shit for banging chicks. Take John Terry, he (allegedly because he obviously tracks this forum!) was judged off the pitch because he cheated on his wife (allegedly) then got stripped off the armband.

    That was a fucking joke and people judged him as a person rather than a footballer. Jude Law was banging his Nani (didn't know proper spelling so went with the United player) but no one went "well I'm not seeing his films." Motherfuckers.
    I do agree that they should do real crimes and Lee Hughes only did two years I think. The worst thing is he comes out and is allowed to celebrate and score goals for various clubs, he shouldn't be allowed the little scumbag.

  9. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Yep but do you know who im referring to,
    Yes.

    But, see now you're contradicting your denial of contradiction.

  10. #1030
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    I'll tell you what annoys me which was triggered by your point about footballers sleeping around. Like you say that thousands of men do anyway but you get all these twats that say "he's disgusting, he's got money and he's a role model." Footballers for all they earn loads, they take so much shit for banging chicks. Take John Terry, he (allegedly because he obviously tracks this forum!) was judged off the pitch because he cheated on his wife (allegedly) then got stripped off the armband.

    That was a fucking joke and people judged him as a person rather than a footballer. Jude Law was banging his Nani (didn't know proper spelling so went with the United player) but no one went "well I'm not seeing his films." Motherfuckers.
    I do agree that they should do real crimes and Lee Hughes only did two years I think. The worst thing is he comes out and is allowed to celebrate and score goals for various clubs, he shouldn't be allowed the little scumbag.
    I think Terry is over-rated anyway. PHIL JONES FOR NEXT ENGLAND CAPTAIN.

    But it is silly, people like to nit-pick with things they judge are wrong or right, but that also is dependant if they like or dislike the person.

    Oh and don't worry, if he pop's up in your stadium, give him a nice chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer", it gets right up his skin.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.