View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 862 of 973 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852860861862863864 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 9721
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't Tony me m8

I swer down m8 I'll rek u
    LEL

You can barely rek a fly. I ain't scared!

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Actually, they pan out with the company making a sizeable contribution to some charity or another, which is the best you can hope for. I don't expect him to change his mind, he'll die the same moron he is today, however good does come out of affecting a company's business.

I can see that, but that is honestly a coin flip as well. Which charity gets the donation is perhaps the biggest question if that is the path you think they will go down. What if the charity he donates to is a subtle slap at a stereotype; like the HIV Fund or something? It's still money that is doing some good in the world, but it's still an insult, isn't it? What about the already made charity contributions? Like the meals they provide to families and the donations to food banks across the US; do those count separately or are they considered charitable enough to balance out the dumb comments?

I'm sure he'll die the same moron that he was raised into being, but I am not sure if this will be the end of it. If they actually use a homosexual family for their commercials, wouldn't women have a right to complain then, as they are no longer being portrayed as the glue that keeps the family focused on togetherness? Can of worms man... Too many different angles to be had and I don't see it ever being something that would appease everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    LEL

You can barely rek a fly. I ain't scared!
    M8 I'm like 10 Gorillas against 100 Brock Lesnars. You can't stop me!

...I wonder if anyone is scared of half the shit we're saying lel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    M8 I'm like 10 Gorillas against 100 Brock Lesnars. You can't stop me!

...I wonder if anyone is scared of half the shit we're saying lel
    Hairy, smelly and covered in poop?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I can see that, but that is honestly a coin flip as well. Which charity gets the donation is perhaps the biggest question if that is the path you think they will go down. What if the charity he donates to is a subtle slap at a stereotype; like the HIV Fund or something? It's still money that is doing some good in the world, but it's still an insult, isn't it? What about the already made charity contributions? Like the meals they provide to families and the donations to food banks across the US; do those count separately or are they considered charitable enough to balance out the dumb comments?

I'm sure he'll die the same moron that he was raised into being, but I am not sure if this will be the end of it. If they actually use a homosexual family for their commercials, wouldn't women have a right to complain then, as they are no longer being portrayed as the glue that keeps the family focused on togetherness? Can of worms man... Too many different angles to be had and I don't see it ever being something that would appease everyone.
    Don't care, as long as good is being done
    in either case, I was just responding with the usual path these things take, and what I expect will happen in this case.

Blog Entries
    Hairy, smelly and covered in poop?
    Change the order slightly and you've got it down to a tee!

Blog Entries
    Fucking Chromes new tab thing pisses me off, i loved they added it since its what I've always used but I just clicked the X to this forum and no undo button exists now.

Fuck you!

Don't care, as long as good is being done
    in either case, I was just responding with the usual path these things take, and what I expect will happen in this case.
    I figured... Just taking a counter stance and wondering your thoughts on what potential directions could be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I figured... Just taking a counter stance and wondering your thoughts on what potential directions could be taken.
    Really when I see things like this I have 3 reactions

1. I get a bit pissed off that people that fucking backwards are allowed to be in charge of anything bigger than a sno-cone stand.

2. I wonder what the hell the PR team is thinking, and what kind of damage control will happen

3. I wonder what good, if any, can come of it.

The gay community boycotting Barilla pasta products is, in a perverse way, just inadvertently giving that clown what he wants. Instead, they should embrace the fuck out of the company and make it the official carbohydrate delivery system to make their marathon sodomy and scissoring sessions possible. Until the company is left with no other choice but to start putting rainbows on their vodka sauce jars, no one will have truly won shit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9