View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 806 of 973 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796804805806807808 816 856 906 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 9721
    Blog Entries
    I've never understood the concept behind the "chicken fried steak". An explanation please?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've never understood the concept behind the "chicken fried steak". An explanation please?
    It's a steak that's been pounded and tenderized until thin, then battered and fried and served with country gravy (which is absolutely delicious).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Chicken fried steak with sawmill gravy is the best thing ever.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I could slather sawmill gravy on just about anything.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

With some buttermilk biscuits to mop up the leftover over gravy.

Goddammit I'm hungry
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    With some buttermilk biscuits to mop up the leftover over gravy.

Goddammit I'm hungry
    Mmm... I fully plan to make biscuits and gravy for breakfast in the morning; equipped with jalapeño sausage and bacon cooked before using the grease to complete my gravy.

On a side note; if I download that stupid candy crush game, will the advert stop popping up on my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's a steak that's been pounded and tenderized until thin, then battered and fried and served with country gravy (which is absolutely delicious).
    OK for starters, you should never pound a decent cut of meat, can we all at least agree on that? Battered you say? That is interesting. Now tell me what is country gravy? And Sawmill gravy? (I'm assuming this is a brand?)

Like I have said before, there is so much we have just never seen here in Australia, food wise, product wise. Like the first time I ever had Poutine (although not 100% authentic) from this awesome place called Lord Of The Fries here in Melbourne, it just about blew my mind. And there is another franchise doing the rounds, New York Pizza, which will do what I assume is authentic NY style pizza (no pizza pies though, never seen them here either)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Mmm... I fully plan to make biscuits and gravy for breakfast in the morning; equipped with jalapeño sausage and bacon cooked before using the grease to complete my gravy.

On a side note; if I download that stupid candy crush game, will the advert stop popping up on my phone?
    I highly doubt it, don't be a sucker!

Blog Entries
    I highly doubt it, don't be a sucker!
    Or better yet, he can be a noble sacrifice as he dares to go where no man(with common sense)has gone before and he can tell us the ramifications so we don't have to suffer them if our lack of patience would tempt us to make a terrible mistake.

Or you know, don't do it. Cause it's fucking stupid.

OK for starters, you should never pound a decent cut of meat, can we all at least agree on that? Battered you say? That is interesting. Now tell me what is country gravy? And Sawmill gravy? (I'm assuming this is a brand?)

Like I have said before, there is so much we have just never seen here in Australia, food wise, product wise. Like the first time I ever had Poutine (although not 100% authentic) from this awesome place called Lord Of The Fries here in Melbourne, it just about blew my mind. And there is another franchise doing the rounds, New York Pizza, which will do what I assume is authentic NY style pizza (no pizza pies though, never seen them here either)
    Chicken fried steak is typically made from cheaper cuts of meat. And because they're the cheaper cuts, they tend to be tough so the tenderizing is sort of necessary. And that batter is basically just dipping the steak in flour and egg wash and repeating a couple of more times.

To make country and/or sawmill gravy, you essentially just cook a bunch of sausage, set it aside, and then use flour and milk to whisk in with the drippings and browned bits off the bottom of the pan (as that's where all the flavor comes from).

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9