View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 793 of 973 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783791792793794795 803 843 893 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 9721
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    siberian_skies and jaeknox are pretty cool people.
    I got along with Knox well before coming to this side. And skies is a nice user. Easily influenced but nice none the less

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hey Jelly. Read the now closed thread. Appears as if Frank took offense to the pull that Joey Boy claimed to be using
    Good, if he's full of crap about his pull, it should annoy him lol.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That makes sense. How much of an English Lit geek are you haha?

Yea, I ran to that thread to see what was going on haha... I'm glad Frank showed that he cared about our opinions.
    Huge. I have never written in text speak in my life and refuse to do so, to the point where my friends know if they send me a text like this I won't read it. I refuse to buy an e-reader as I love my books, it's hard copy or no copy. If I write anything of length I will produce several drafts and numerous re-writes and yet I know I will still be not totally satisfied with the end result.

Blog Entries
    I got along with Knox well before coming to this side. And skies is a nice user. Easily influenced but nice none the less

That's really all the good I can see from the news report commenters. Sad, really. But it's basically expected for comments there to not reflect any real common sense or at least some intensive thought behind the comments so that really shouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Good, if he's full of crap about his pull, it should annoy him lol.
    Yeah, I also like how he took things and tried to make them his own; like my olive branch suggestion. His attitude in the second thread was better than the first but I still think he missed the point we were trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Huge. I have never written in text speak in my life and refuse to do so, to the point where my friends know if they send me a text like this I won't read it. I refuse to buy an e-reader as I love my books, it's hard copy or no copy. If I write anything of length I will produce several drafts and numerous re-writes and yet I know I will still be not totally satisfied with the end result.
    Paperbacks are shit. Too easy to rip and I hate spending time reading worrying about creasing the front and back covers

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That's really all the good I can see from the news report commenters. Sad, really. But it's basically expected for comments there to not reflect any real common sense or at least some intensive thought behind the comments so that really shouldn't surprise me.
    Ivor Biggins was good for a laugh; the blind faith in a product that Hobert has but with better spelling

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Ivor Biggins was good for a laugh; the blind faith in a product that Hobert has but with better spelling
    He really was. Whatever happened to him anyway? I doubt he was banned since it seems that the only sort of perpetrators Ryan Clark castigates are for those who bring up the apparent truth of his "copy+paste" methods.

Yeah, I also like how he took things and tried to make them his own; like my olive branch suggestion. His attitude in the second thread was better than the first but I still think he missed the point we were trying to make.

Paperbacks are shit. Too easy to rip and I hate spending time reading worrying about creasing the front and back covers
    Yeah I tend to try and keep it all hardbacks where possible.

Those two are the ONLY redeeming factor. Everything else is meh.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's awesome. I also don't really enjoy it when people constantly use text lingo. I don't get why people won't just type it out, if it's important enough to send me a text about something... I'm sure you can spend two more seconds of your day writing out by the way instead of begin lazy and typing btw.
    #TeamGeeky