View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 8 of 973 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
    Here's an unpopular opinion for you all: I think that Undertaker's more realistic 'American Bad Ass/Big Evil' gimmick was far better than the supernatural 'Phenom'. The whole dark-lord with super-powers thing worked well in the cartoonish 90's but in this day and age it's just a bit silly.

Blog Entries
    Cool, this is like a way to vent your frustrations. Ok, my turn.

The F'n (I mean that with a capital F) guest host B.S. is the stupidest idea ive ever heard! These guys dont know sh@# about wrestling nor do they really care! All they care about is plugging their movie or album which is often horrible (why else would they go to something they dont even watch)!

Ah, feel better now. Thanks Darkside.

*takes off nostalgia goggles* The Attitude Era is hideously overrated and - apart from maybe half of the era's PPVs - the wrestling was even more atrocious than it is in today's WWE. Watch any Raw or Smackdown from the era and you'll find it an ADHD-laden experience with crash TV everywhere, shit matches, garbage wrestling and the same old catchphrases/segments being repeated week in week out.

I'm not a fan of most of the ECW original guys like Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Stevie Richards, Rhino etc, or the garbage wrestling matches they held. I only ever watch old ECW for stuff like three way dances and guys like Tajiri, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Jericho, Benoit, Mysterio, Guerrero, Little Guido, Jerry Lynn, RVD and so on. And a lot of those guys also did some of the greatest wrestling I've ever seen on a mainstream American promotion - in WCW. (even during its darkest times)

ROH will not only never make it big, but may even start to fail as a promotion a few years down the line. Their main problem is that any time they build up a legit awesome wrestler that actually has some great mic skills, they seem to get snapped up by WWE or TNA. Having lost Bryan Danielson, Nigel McGuinness, Tyler Black and Austin Aries in the space of a year, not to mention having no previous champions left in the company, (except Homicide) they've undoubtably lost a lot of "star power" in their roster which is a pretty worrying trend. Other indies like Chikara and CZW don't seem to be as affected though, since they'll probably always have their ultrapopular mainstays. (Ultramantis Black, Nick Gage etc)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountie View Post
    Here's an unpopular opinion for you all: I think that Undertaker's more realistic 'American Bad Ass/Big Evil' gimmick was far better than the supernatural 'Phenom'. The whole dark-lord with super-powers thing worked well in the cartoonish 90's but in this day and age it's just a bit silly.
    I agree,

I never was a fan of Hulk Hogan,

I don't think Eddie Guerrero was that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    my unpopular opinion. Attitude era was the best thing ever, cut the PG crap and go back to what made you bigger than ever in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    The F'n (I mean that with a capital F) guest host B.S. is the stupidest idea ive ever heard! These guys dont know sh@# about wrestling nor do they really care! All they care about is plugging their movie or album which is often horrible (why else would they go to something they dont even watch)!
    I thought this was for unpopular opinions.

Though glad to see people are agreeing with me about the Attitude Era not being as good as people think it was.

As for my my unpopular opinion, I prefer Bull Nakano and Awesome Kong over the combined Laycool and Beautiful People.

And I think getting rid of the Diva's title over the Women's title was a good idea. Pretty much because with the exception of a few, I don't want them to be mixed up with legit women legends.

Quote Originally Posted by disguisedblender View Post
    Guerrero was the man in the 90's when he was teamed up with Art Barr in AAA, and his singles matches in ECW and WCW... but, I honestly don't remember much about his WWE career, except from his Wrestlemania XX title win and that one time he bladed like crazy:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disguisedblender View Post
    I think he was. He could wrestle, he was funny as hell, but that imo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    I thought this was for unpopular opinions.

Though glad to see people are agreeing with me about the Attitude Era not being as good as people think it was.

As for my my unpopular opinion, I prefer Bull Nakano and Awesome Kong over the combined Laycool and Beautiful People.

And I think getting rid of the Diva's title over the Women's title was a good idea. Pretty much because with the exception of a few, I don't want them to be mixed up with legit women legends.
    I thought My opinion was unpopular because of how excited people were about Peewee Herman.

Blog Entries
    what's with people bashing attitude era? 3 years ago everyone complained that wwe should go back to attitude, now its cool to bash it, wtf?

yes the attitude era has shit matches, but seriously you should know better as WWF is about entertainment and not wrestling, go watch ROH if you want wrestling. WWF will never be famous for its wrestling, but always for its entertainment, something attitude era and post attitude era provided, heck even the new generation era was entertaining, this PG crap is complete bullshit. I wouldn't mind if WWE went back to post-attitude, atleast they were still entertaining.

quit bashing attitude era, it was the best thing ever, EVER! Hogan did make WWF lots of money in the 80s, but attitude era made even more with DX, Rock, Austin etc... and why? cause people loved it, cause it was entertaining.

I will say it again, wrestling is a violent 'sport', it should not be PG. Kids was WWF in attitude era, Vince knows this. He doesn't need to make the show PG to get kids, there were shitload of kids watching attitude era... just look at the merchandise sales, all the action figures, video games, shirts. I remember every other kid in my school wore an Austin 3:16 shirt, who say's kids weren't watching attitude era?

WWE going PG is not gonna help kids, they will still pick up violence/swearing etc from movies, music, games etc...