View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 1 of 973 123 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Move Along! Nothing To See Here

So anyone read any wrestlers autobiographys books? Share you favorites here. Mine are Bret Hart's, Mick Foley's Have a nice day and Y2J's one although its not complete. I personally cant wait for one from Takers and HBK's I think that they should wait until they are finished and take all control out of WWE's hands so we get a no holds barred book like Bret's
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

I have only read Eric Bischoff's Controversy Creates Cash and it is very good. I was hooked.
    That post was vintage Damon Ivey!

kurt angle's, ric flair's, and harley race's books were good, dusty rhodes was the worse book i have read

Fresh Member
    I've read a lot. Fav's are Bret Harts, Stone Colds, Y2Js, and Foleys first 2. Least fav's are Ric Flair's and Hogans. They seemed fake somehow.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Am with you on Hogans i recently sold it really cheap. It just was crap. Edges it good but a bit short and Ted DiBiasi's is an honest account of his private life
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Jericho's book is complete gold, really looking forward to his second book. DiBiase's book was also highly entertaining. Working on getting the Hitman's book, heard very good things about his

I read Ted Dibiase's book recently. It was great. I really want to read the newest book about Andre.
    Ben

Fan since 1988

There's a book out about Andre?

Normal Member
    I read HBKs, it was great, just started on Foleys

I've read Bret Hart's book and Mick Foley's first book (have all of them and currently about half way through his 2nd... lost momentum)... I love Mick Foley's writing and the stories he tells are good. I liked Bret's stories as well, but his writing was so scattered, it was at times hard to keep track of him while he dug through his rabbit holes lol