Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    my perfect nexus from nxt1 and 2 combined would be (not including danielson) : barett, sheffield, tarver, hennig, riley, harris.

Quote Originally Posted by RKOViper View Post

If Triple H returns as the leader, then he would have to do something with Sheamus seeing as he is the one who 'put him out'. But I don't like Triple H getting all the glory with everything.
    I pray Haitch isnt behind the Nexus, nore is he the saviour that comes to WWE's aid in the fight with Nexus. I'd prefer him to come back, settle the rivalry with Sheamus (If he must...) and then move on out of the WWE Championship picture.

As for GM, I liked the idea of Cole being the GM, he needs to be turned into a full time heel now, not just when Miz is in the ring, but I think everyone has him down for the GM already, so WWE need to switch it up a bit. Same with Cole and Nexus, that wouldnt be much of a shock.

I'd prefer Wade just remain in control and let the Nexus recruit.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Looks like the NXT rookies of season 2, minus the winner, may be starting a stable from the looks of tonight. Next week starts a new season- all divas. Thats just what WWE needs more of hot women that can't wrestle, lol.

I do hope they start a stable.

Did the Season 2 Rookies attack Kaval at the end of NXT? This site said they did but on WWE.com it doesnt say anything nore show any videos. It must have been off the air if it did happen, maybe it was a trial run for Smackdown! or somthing.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

cant wait for this monday night raw to see what kaval's gonna do and if the rest of season 2 shows up there.

In my opinion, Kaval should go to Smackdown. All the NXT guys are on Raw and not so much on Smackdown.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    In my opinion, Kaval should go to Smackdown. All the NXT guys are on Raw and not so much on Smackdown.
    Makes sense with the SD moving to SciFi.

I would like to see nexus vs nxt 2 at bragging rights to see who is the better "rookie stable'