Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

WWE NXT Stable Thread

Discuss the Nexus stable, views, thoughts etc...

i.e. Where you think it will go?. Is there a leader of Nexus?.

At the moment the obvious leader is Wade Barrett. But the Nexus says there is a purpose to what they have done each time.

Maybe some outsider, or even insider who has something to prove is getting them to do it (by storyline obviously), which could be revealed after SummerSlam. E.g. Triple H returning as a heel, unshaven, with a suit (I hope)

I agree, i think there is someone else behind nexus. and my money is on Triple H or Cena.

Fresh Member

Hello

Miz might b behind Nexux.... as he is now joining Team WWE to face Nexus in Summerslam in place of khali so xpect Miz to turn the tables on Team WWE and help Nexus win the match and b Revealed as their leader....
    The Master Blaster

hmm, never even gave any though to that. good thinking. and then he might also cash in the contract and become wwe champion or be stopped by the rest of team wwe. could be an interesting story line.

I do like that idea with the Miz but I do not see it happening. I think that Triple H will be the leader of the Nexus. Also, how long do we think this storyline will on for? I could see them ending it at the end of the year, maybe Survivor Series like they did during the Invasion angle of 2001. They could maybe stretch it to Wrestlemania depending on how well the storyline is doing.

Blog Entries
    I still think it's Michael Cole, the guy has enough heat on him already, so he would be a good fit (and it would be a chance for JR to fill in for him while Cole is away from the table, or even Josh Mathews could fill in as he hates Cole as we can see from their commentary in NXT). Also, Cole insists on saying "and I quote" before every e-mail, so i think he's trying to fool us into thinking it's not him!!! Just my opinion though!!

I also hope that the new member of team WWE at Summerslam will be HBK (obviously for a one night only thing), or Bryan Danielson, that would be epic!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i dont see any of those things happening, except for michael cole being the GM.

I'd love for Michael Cole to be behind the whole Nexus thing AND for him to be the GM. Smarks hate him anyway so why not use that?

For what its worth though I'm pretty sure HHH will be behind Nexus, I think they're stretching it on a little too long for it to be a guy thats actually fit and currently wrestling.

I would hate it if Michael Cole was the GM or the 'leader' of the Nexus!! The only time I liked it when an announcer was involved in a storyline is when Coach turned heel at SummerSlam when he smacked Shane McMahon in the back for Bischoff.

If Triple H returns as the leader, then he would have to do something with Sheamus seeing as he is the one who 'put him out'. But I don't like Triple H getting all the glory with everything.