Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Absolutely, I think Cole will end up being somewhere behind Nexus. I wish it would've happened sooner though. It should've happened the night after the attack and Danielson was let go.

I really hope there is no leader. Barrett can continue being the mouthpiece since he's easily the best on the mic. Them having a leader really takes away from the "all for one" mentality. I also hope no one is behind them, because no matter who does it will overshadow these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    yes, cole is definitely a natural heel
    It also helps that he's legit hated by the IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I really hope there is no leader. Barrett can continue being the mouthpiece since he's easily the best on the mic. Them having a leader really takes away from the "all for one" mentality. I also hope no one is behind them, because no matter who does it will overshadow these guys.
    Excellent point although I expect the Anonymous GM to be in cahoots with them

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Excellent point although I expect the Anonymous GM to be in cahoots with them
    Yeah I get the feeling that there is no high power/leader of the nexus. Yet the GM is on the same page as them.

wat if Sheamus was the leader of Nexus and HHH returned to help Team WWE get even with Nexus whilst HHH took care of Sheamus in the process.. highly unlikely but would be good t.v

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist View Post
    wat if Sheamus was the leader of Nexus and HHH returned to help Team WWE get even with Nexus whilst HHH took care of Sheamus in the process.. highly unlikely but would be good t.v
    I wouldn't write that idea off quickly, knowing the WWE it could end up like that involving HHH.
    "Well Ya Know Sumthin Mean Gene....???"

"Would You Please SHUT...THE HELL...UP!"

Blog Entries
    Members like Gabriel and Slater are not natural heels, eventually the WWE will find some way to disband them. My money is on HHH as well, maybe they'll include Steph even, but I think Barrett can do the job. Problem is, if HHH returns as a heel, the face/heel ratio is way out of balance, assuming all of Nexus remain heels. Where will the induvidual members of Nexus, not to mention NXT season 2 end up though?

Quote Originally Posted by bellywolves View Post
    I wouldn't write that idea off quickly, knowing the WWE it could end up like that involving HHH.
    The logical thing is that not happening and with most of these stories you need to turn your brain off

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Members like Gabriel and Slater are not natural heels, eventually the WWE will find some way to disband them. My money is on HHH as well, maybe they'll include Steph even, but I think Barrett can do the job. Problem is, if HHH returns as a heel, the face/heel ratio is way out of balance, assuming all of Nexus remain heels. Where will the induvidual members of Nexus, not to mention NXT season 2 end up though?
    Gabriel will probably end up on Smackdown and Slater I expect to FE'd