Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 139
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Unforgiven 2000

    Who had a steel cage match at the same PPV?
    Hardyz vs Edge and Christian (loved that ppv)

    Which wrestler is the only two time Money in the bank winner?

  2. #122
    CM Punk (2008 and 2009) but not Attitude Era related lol

    Who was the IC Champion going into Armageddon 1999 and who left with the belt?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    CM Punk (2008 and 2009) but not Attitude Era related lol

    Who was the IC Champion going into Armageddon 1999 and who left with the belt?
    Chris Jericho in his first reign in 1999 walked in but Chyna walked out..

    Haha who was the wrestler that run over Stone Cold Steve Austin

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Chris Jericho in his first reign in 1999 walked in but Chyna walked out..

    Haha who was the wrestler that run over Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Rikishi.

    Who was the wrestler who caused Ken Shamrock internal bleeding in a match on RAW?
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Rikishi.

    Who was the wrestler who caused Ken Shamrock internal bleeding in a match on RAW?
    I think Steve Blackman caused the internal bleeding but he lost that same night to Mr. Ass Billy Gun due to the ref stoppage because of the incident..

    What ppv did the Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin win the tag team titles who did they beat?

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I think Steve Blackman caused the internal bleeding but he lost that same night to Mr. Ass Billy Gun due to the ref stoppage because of the incident..

    What ppv did the Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin win the tag team titles who did they beat?
    Fully Loaded: In Your House (1998) by beating Mankind and Kane.

    At the same PPV, Long time Road Warriors manager led what team to a win over LOD 2000?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fully Loaded: In Your House (1998) by beating Mankind and Kane.

    At the same PPV, Long time Road Warriors manager led what team to a win over LOD 2000?
    Disciples of Apocalypse

    Which two wrestlers where the first ones to enter the 1995 Royal Rumble and made it to the final two

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Disciples of Apocalypse

    Which two wrestlers where the first ones to enter the 1995 Royal Rumble and made it to the final two
    Shawn Micheals entered 1 and won, Davey Boy Smith entered 2 and finished second.

    Name the 4 members of "The All-American" and the 4 members of the "Foreign Fanatics" they defeated at the 93 Survivor Series.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #129
    Lex Luger, The Steiner Brothers, and The Undertaker (All Americans) vs Yokozuna, Crush (American), Ludvig Borga, and The Mountie (Foreign Fanatics)

    What where the three wrestlers that interfered in the Wrestlemania X-7 3 way table ladders chairs match.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Lex Luger, The Steiner Brothers, and The Undertaker (All Americans) vs Yokozuna, Crush (American), Ludvig Borga, and The Mountie (Foreign Fanatics)

    What where the three wrestlers that interfered in the Wrestlemania X-7 3 way table ladders chairs match.
    Spike (Dudleyz), Lita (Hardyz), Rhyno (E+C)

    Who won the 1999 Royal Rumble and who did he eliminate thanks to the help of The Rock?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.