Hybrid View

The Trinity

Signature Issues

Hey guys, Shining here

I'm trying to upload a new signature (The frog in my current sig committed suicide this morning, R.I.P.) and I already have an image in mind. The only problem is that everytime I try to upload it, I get the box that says "Remote File Too Large".

Now as some of you will know, I'm a complete retard when it comes to computers so I don't know what to do to make available to upload. Any suggestions?

Have you tried just pasting an image into the box instead of inserting a signature the correct way?

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Have you tried just pasting an image into the box instead of inserting a signature the correct way?
    Jesus Christ... I make a big deal out of nothing -.- Everybody bow down to the greatest video game cover ever!

Thank you Steve, we must catch up some time Congrats on your new manager by the way, shall be interesting to see how he does!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Jesus Christ... I make a big deal out of nothing -.- Everybody bow down to the greatest video game cover ever!

Thank you Steve, we must catch up some time Congrats on your new manager by the way, shall be interesting to see how he does!
    Haha no worries chief, I thought the same until my main man Destruction showed me how to do that!

Nice sig! I'll have to get an Xbox when FIFA 13 comes out! And yeah I think he'll do great!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha no worries chief, I thought the same until my main man Destruction showed me how to do that!

Nice sig! I'll have to get an Xbox when FIFA 13 comes out! And yeah I think he'll do great!
    Destruction > All

(except from Steve, Mojo, Shining, Roba, Van, EHC, B-Mac, TT, Broc, Sully, Eddie, Frank, The Mods and occasionally Giddy)

‚Äč