Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Next IC title feud?

Check out this match from last night's WWE superstars between Christian and Drew McIntyre

A fantastic match and a great showing from both IMO there.

So assuming that Christian retains the IC title in his feud with Cody Rhodes, we're probably looking at a younger star for Christian to put over at a later date. Could Drew McIntyre be that guy?

Based on this match, both guys have good chemistry in the ring, and I think a feud and series of matches between both could be great. This could also be the chance that McIntyre's been waiting for for some time.

Thoughts?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Christian always looks great in the ring =) He's also really great about putting people over and I'd like to see what McIntyre can do if given a steady chance

Blog Entries
    Like you expected anything less from these 2.

Drew would be a good choice, but I can see them probably giving it to someone else, maybe Bryan after his Punk/Kane feud is over.

It would make a great feud, Mcintyre has been under utilized for so long now that I've lost hope really, but I hope I'm wrong, he's probably the only guy who can challenge Christian at this point from Smackdown

YES!YES!YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyladd1 View Post
    he's probably the only guy who can challenge Christian at this point from Smackdown
    Hunico is a great performer, and Tyson Kidd also. I would have no problem to see them in a fued vs Christian for the IC

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Hunico is a great performer, and Tyson Kidd also. I would have no problem to see them in a fued vs Christian for the IC
    That's true, but their not as established as Drew...although Drew has been buried for so long I still think he can be quite a significant mid-carder, I think Hunico might feud with Sin Cara, so this is the perfect time for Drew to get a bit of a push , their just wasting him atm

YES!YES!YES!

When is the draft supposed to take place ? that would also open the door for others ?

Christian could make anyone look good!

I'm hoping for a feud with Ziggler or Miz, I don't care for McIntyre and don't want to see him on RAW or Smackdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Kryptonite could make anyone look good! + he is superhot!

I'm hoping for a feud with Ziggler or Miz, I don't care for McIntyre and don't want to see him on RAW or Smackdown!
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post

On topic,i agree with Steve, Ziggler is Christian's perfect opponent,don't care for McIntyre either

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....