Hybrid View

WWE and TNA!! So this is what Pro Wrestling has come too!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, i have watched pro wrestling since August of 2000. To be more precise, WWF Summerslam 2000, the Steve Blackman vs Shane McMahon hardcore match. 10 years ago, i loved watching sports-entertainment. I waited days to watch Monday Night Raw (RAW IS WAR), and Smackdown. Then it all got interesting to me when the "INVASION" happened. I loved it so much that i wanted to be a pro wrestler when i got older. But that was 10 years ago. Ever since Wrestlemania X-7, me and my family have ordered every single Wrestlemania since WM X-7 to WM XXVI. Shoo, from WWF Summerslam 2000 to WWE Wrestlemania 21, we ordered every pay per view (except Taboo Tuesday) there was. In 2008, I ordered my very first TNA PPV LOCKDOWN 2008, and that show was awesome. 10 years later, like everyone else, we have seen the many changes in pro wrestling.

We have gone from The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho and the other Chris (you all know who i'm talking about). We have seen all of them wrestle great matches in the buisness.

But since 2005, what have we seen exactly. Lets see, Undertaker is still undefeated at Wrestlemania (thats good), Triple H is just a couple of WHC's away to having Ric Flair's WHC record (really good), John Cena being champion all the time(it was good the first... i guess 2 times, now its getting old), Jeff Hardy achieving WWE Championship gold at Armageddon 2008( finally,and more on him in a sec.), Randy Orton being a really evil heel(and a badass one at that. He should be the face of WWE in my opinion), to WWE GOING PG (this is not a rant).

Im all for the whole PG, getting more kids and women to watch WWE, thing. (But at least at a Pay Per View called "Extreme Rules", at least make that for one night only TV-14, to live up to its "Extreme" name). But before i go on about WWE, lets take a quick look at TNA.

They have made the most confusing decision in their company history by turning one of the most popular babyfaces in the buisness, heel. You all know who im talking about. Yes, the self proclaimed "Anti-Christ" of Pro Wrestling Jeff Hardy. Its so confussing. Especially the incedent at iMPACT. It's all so confusing. And they dont even push younger talent. But they have the best tag team division today.

Now back to WWE. Whats with all(what was up with all) the guest host. Bringing in people that have nothing to do with wrestling (with the exception of some few). First Pee Wee Herman (the only thing good about that night was Lita's cameo apperance.), whats next, Barney, Dora The Explorer, Telly Tubbies, Wiggly Town Heros, even worse.... the...the...the... Power Rangers. Oh dear god The Power Rangers vs the Nexus.......... some one get me a tequila and put in 2 worms, cause i would rather have a big time hangover than watch that.

Seriously what has pro wrestling come to?

In your heading, it should be "to" not "too".

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gravity View Post
    They have made the most confusing decision in their company history by turning one of the most popular babyfaces in the buisness, heel. You all know who im talking about. Yes, the self proclaimed "Anti-Christ" of Pro Wrestling Jeff Hardy. Its so confussing. Especially the incedent at iMPACT. It's all so confusing. And they dont even push younger talent. But they have the best tag team division today.
    its funny u criticize jeff hardy turning to the anti christ of tna maybe u should hear what my buddy matt has to say about that.

if u wanna see him talking about his brother jeff and the whole tna stuff go to 1:35

I just have one complaint about your topic...

Triple H is just a couple of WHC's away to having Ric Flair's WHC record (really good)
    What ever happened to wanting to keep the title longer? Bruno Sammartino frikkin held it for 8 years. I believe that's more then Flair's combined Title Reigns.

This would be more fitting as a blog
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

They have made the most confusing decision in their company history by turning one of the most popular babyfaces in the buisness, heel. You all know who im talking about. Yes, the self proclaimed "Anti-Christ" of Pro Wrestling Jeff Hardy. Its so confussing. Especially the incedent at iMPACT. It's all so confusing.
    I personally like Hardy as a heel. My only problem is the writing, its confusing. Hardy finally turning heel is a surprise, a swerve. I don't think anyone saw it coming, it contriversal. As Bishof said "Contreversy Creates Cash."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I personally like Hardy as a heel. My only problem is the writing, its confusing. Hardy finally turning heel is a surprise, a swerve. I don't think anyone saw it coming, it contriversal. As Bishof said "Contreversy Creates Cash."
    And Russo creates SH*@#

I think they should let the fans give ideas for good directions for storylines/wrestlers to go in!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    I think they should let the fans give ideas for good directions for storylines/wrestlers to go in!
    That will never happen. Just too many legalities there.

I don't... its a show... it takes away the element of surprise. You don't see Lost or any other TV shows asking their viewers if Jimmy should kill Sally... ya'll should just hush and enjoy the show. TNA is very edgy these days, yes we want more wrestling, and hell I agree, a lot of the crap on Impact should be on reaction... like Tenay and Taz talking to Anderson on the phone... come on... save it for Reaction.. plug it... "And later on Reaction we will hear from Mr. Anderson!" Not during Impact....