Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gabe ladue

gabe ladue

Find him. He's a new member. My little bro, we are a wrestling family. He wrestled and managed in the Indies. Look for us.

Blog Entries
    Good for you.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Get him to post here, we can all say hello.

hey whats up, im Stevie V's bro, i used to work shows all around CA as a manger i was one of the best heels in the indie feds i was so good my bro even hated me lol. My bro tells me these forms are a lot of fun so here i am suckas and i cant wait to talk to some of the fan-boy John Cena fans, to like Cena u ether have to be 5 or a sad pathetic excuse of a wrestling fan...lets face it the attitude era was awsome, then Cena is made the next big thing and Boom everything starts to go to shit "compared to the attitude era" Lets face it, if u like Cena u hate wrestling because Cena is a cancer..and Sting fans, Sting is only good for 1 thing, helping feds go out of Biz, ROFL...

FACTS!!!
    There's one very important thing about wrestling, being able to wrestle.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe LaDue View Post
    hey whats up, im Stevie V's bro, i used to work shows all around CA as a manger i was one of the best heels in the indie feds i was so good my bro even hated me lol. My bro tells me these forms are a lot of fun so here i am suckas and i cant wait to talk to some of the fan-boy John Cena fans, to like Cena u ether have to be 5 or a sad pathetic excuse of a wrestling fan...lets face it the attitude era was awsome, then Cena is made the next big thing and Boom everything starts to go to shit "compared to the attitude era" Lets face it, if u like Cena u hate wrestling because Cena is a cancer..and Sting fans, Sting is only good for 1 thing, helping feds go out of Biz, ROFL...

FACTS!!!
    Hey look everyone, a wild attitude mark has appeared.
    Where is Irken when you need him?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

i would hardly call that "wild" wild would be more like saying the attitude era was the olny good wrestling ever, and at no point did i say that. the fact is the attitude era was a legendary time in wrestling, so was the 80's, mostly do to the epic stars of the time and story lines. dont get mad cause u know Cena is bad.
    There's one very important thing about wrestling, being able to wrestle.....

Blog Entries

FACTS!!!
    Oh dear, an attitude era mark who's having trouble letting go...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    i would hardly call that "wild" wild would be more like saying the attitude era was the olny good wrestling ever, and at no point did i say that. the fact is the attitude era was a legendary time in wrestling, so was the 80's, mostly do to the epic stars of the time and story lines. dont get mad cause u know Cena is bad.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    So let me get this straight - 'the BEST INDIE HEEL EVAR!!!1!!111!' can't spell properly and is convinced that the only real wrestling era was the attitude era? Oh how foolish and naive.

I loved the Attitude Era as much as the next guy, but it's dead and gone - It was great while it lasted. Now embrace the modern wrestling business. If WWE didn't evolve, it would be finding itself in deeper shit than now.

The only heat you'll get around here is for your awful grammar.

Enjoy what appears will be quite a short stay here on the forums.

Blog Entries
    Wait...I know that smell...

...Corebore?