Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kozlov chants was pure win.

#REAL!

I thought the UK fans were dead, only seemed to wake up during the Santino/Shamoose segment.

Can't say I'm surprised though, was exactly the same at the o2 arena last year.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Santino was Back on form last night. Best comedy segment in a while (although the match before it was unintentional hilarity) Ginger kids watching probably didn't like it though!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA View Post
    Well afrter watching Raw, WTF?!? Raw was boring and stale tonight. The matches were bad, the segment with Santino and Shameus was odd and stupid , and the UK fans tonight seemed to be bored tonight. I don't really like to bash Raw but if they keep this up, the ratings will get lower and lower. I cannot wait for the old school Raw so we can actully see some good matches and segments because I haven't been getting that from Raw in a while.

What problems did you have with Raw tonight?
    I agree with raw having poor matches i yawned my ass off with goldust and ted dibiase and yea that was about it
    the rest of the night was...ok
    but the santino and kozlov segment was pure epic win, i dont kno how u could not enjoy that, santino and kozlov are comedy gold.
    and as far as it goes for the next week 3 hour live edition of old school raw...i mean seriously? ur gonna enjoy old farts slapping eachother's chests? really???

Blog Entries
    if you think Raw was dull last night, where have you been since 2007? its been dull for years, every now and then there is a good segment but overall its been dull since the post-attitude era (02-05) (06 was not bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    if you think Raw was dull last night, where have you been since 2007? its been dull for years, every now and then there is a good segment but overall its been dull since the post-attitude era (02-05) (06 was not bad)
    Attitude Era was not 02-05. More like 97-02. Your thinking of the entertainment era which imo was much better the the attitude era and the pg era.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Attitude Era was not 02-05. More like 97-02. Your thinking of the entertainment era which imo was much better the the attitude era and the pg era.
    get ready folks in the future it will be the kiddies era.

Uh, I think if you read his statement it says "post-attitude era" - which is after 2001. And I think he is right.

To me the Attitude era wasn't about giving birth to a hand, HHH making fun of what the Rock was really cooking or invading WCW. To me it was the last time genuine stars were born. (I can guarantee you if Cena disappeared tomorrow people will not be screaming his name 10 years later)

It was about wrestling characters being allowed to be very close (if exaggerated) versions of themselves. The closest anyone in recent memory came close to that sort of, ahem, attitude was when Batista did all those promos against Cena earlier this year. He was on fire; but then he left…
    Always blame the fat guy.

Blog Entries
    learn to read, I said post-attitude era which was 02-05, kids these days... *sigh*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    get ready folks in the future it will be the kiddies era.
    Near future that is. We are in the bubblegum era now so in a few year it will be the pacifier era where the Care Bears vs. The Teletubbies.