Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    (I can guarantee you if Cena disappeared tomorrow people will not be screaming his name 10 years later)
    I heard this exact same thing when I was a kid, but that was about Hulk Hogan. 10 years later, people are still talking about him favorably.

The new generation of wrestling fans will remember Cena like the original wrestling fans pre-Attitude remember Hogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Near future that is. We are in the bubblegum era now so in a few year it will be the pacifier era where the Care Bears vs. The Teletubbies.
    No, in the future, people will complain that this generation of wrestlers weren't as good as John Cena or Randy Orton was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I thought Raw was entertaining as well, Santino stole the show. And not only that I heard something tonight from the crowd that I thought would never happen, a kozlov chant. That made my night!!!!!!!
    I was there last night! It was my first Raw and there was times where I think we was getting bored, especially in the ad breaks! The Santino bit was the highlight of the night really! The Manchester crowd gave Cena a mixed reaction! Thou I have never seen so many fans with NEXUS shirts on and still they got booo'd lol

Regal got the best cheer in a dark match before RAW!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    I was there last night! It was my first Raw and there was times where I think we was getting bored, especially in the ad breaks! The Santino bit was the highlight of the night really! The Manchester crowd gave Cena a mixed reaction! Thou I have never seen so many fans with NEXUS shirts on and still they got booo'd lol

Regal got the best cheer in a dark match before RAW!
    How was Barrett's reaction?

They must of went Bananas. He's our anti-Cena hero.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Again very wierd, kinda got cheered when he mentioned coming home, but got boo'd the rest of the time with afew cheers here and there!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Near future that is. We are in the bubblegum era now so in a few year it will be the pacifier era where the Care Bears vs. The Teletubbies.
    oh god.....

Personnaly the UK is just not as exciting as when the WWE goes to Canada. I used to love it when the WWe went to Canada and it seemed like everything was upside down the heels like Edge and Jericho were getting the Cheers and people like Cena were getting all the boos. Nowadays the WWE screws that all up and makes Jericho come out and say how he is embarrassed to come from Canada or something like that. I think that is stupid for one night let them play the role of the Crowd favorite its not like they have to change there gimmick just let them come out and cut a promo on the opponent and then have the match. The crowd will do the rest. Sorry I had to get that of my chest.
    AWESOME!!!

tackiest Raw ever

Yea, i'm with u dude, I've seen some bad RAW's but this one takes the booby prize. Although I rarely watch the whole two hours, I used to watch more that 20 minutes though. Now I just flipped thru the channels. The opening was bad, that 5 man tag match at the end was even worse. The girls match was like getting a freakin tooth pulled without the anethesia. John Cena is thrown in every match, maybe they should just start having two matches at the beginning with John Cena against whoever, and the loser would get to face Hornswaggle at the end of the night....RAW is like watching that old Hulk Hogan movie No Holds Barred.......

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Crows Nest View Post
    Personnaly the UK is just not as exciting as when the WWE goes to Canada. I used to love it when the WWe went to Canada and it seemed like everything was upside down the heels like Edge and Jericho were getting the Cheers and people like Cena were getting all the boos. Nowadays the WWE screws that all up and makes Jericho come out and say how he is embarrassed to come from Canada or something like that. I think that is stupid for one night let them play the role of the Crowd favorite its not like they have to change there gimmick just let them come out and cut a promo on the opponent and then have the match. The crowd will do the rest. Sorry I had to get that of my chest.
    he's from winnipeg u idiot xDDDDD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    he's from winnipeg u idiot xDDDDD
    Calm down. The dude was telling his opinion. Do you really have to call him an idiot?