Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone else sick of regal not being used?

this guy is one of the best wrestlers on the roster and deserves to at least be in the US title picture imagine the matches him and Daniel Bryan could put on they could have a huge feud. Anyone else feel this way?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i think regal's years are starting to have its toll on him so he should be a manager or maybe a commentator.

Regal hasn't lost a beat.

It wouldn't surprise me if they still haven't forgiven him after failing that drug test during his time as Raw GM and King of the Ring.

Sucks that he's not in higher profile feuds? Yes. But at least he's still featured on TV and help the younger guys improve in the ring
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Regal still has some gas left in the tank, although , he may be slowing down soon. They need to exploit what he has left by in ring action. Seems like a pattern: Regal, Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Regal still has some gas left in the tank, although , he may be slowing down soon. They need to exploit what he has left by in ring action. Seems like a pattern: Regal, Christian
    With the timing I believe Christian would have been pushed as a major face on SD!. STUPID INJURY!

As for William Regal... I think he would be better suited on SD!. The show is supposed to be focused on sheer wrestling an even Finley was used on that brand quite often. So I would have really high hopes for the guy if he were to ever get drafted.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

http://nodq.com/wwe/291361856.shtml

Thanks to Sam_O_Cleere for the following notes from WWE's live event in London, England:

Was at WWE RAW house show at the 02 tonight and William Regal announced his retirement! Great show however! Good crowd!

Poppaparker also passed along the following:

Triple threat US title match, truth, Bryan and regal, basic setup, one guy falls out, the other two go at it. Bryan is the heel. regal and truth are over, even though truth is so sloppy in the ring. Great exchange by regal and Bryan, Bryan makes him tap! after regal says thanks and goodbye on the mic as this will probably be his last tour, he says the new crop of stars are ready.

Sucks big time
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Looks like he is going to retire soon so it sucks that WWE misused such a talented wrestler like William Reagal.

The guy isn't getting any younger, maybe his efforts reap more rewards in the back where he's helping to blood new talent.
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Meh, he used to be great, but now hes just not as good.
    He could go well as Big Zeke's manager...