Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Effe'n Lesnar

Agreed except against Frank Mir, who he beat up in the return fight after only being beaten by making a rookie mistake and leaving a leg right where you shouldn't when fighting Mir. Otherwise fight one against Mir was a pounding from Lesnar too.

Thanks For The Memories

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Stone View Post
    his UFC was so so. I mean sure he beat Randy Couture but he was out of his prime and definitely out of his weight class since he was a light heavyweight. Brock could beat guys that weren't as big as him but anyone that was his size he had trouble against.
    That's the nature of MMA, anyone any fighters size can win on any given date. Brock had trouble with pure strikers, not jiu-jitsu or wrestlers or ground and pound artists.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    Cool story, bro. Tell it again.
    derp a derp.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

There is nothing wrong with being selfish. I saw a few posts about that. Money money yeah yeah.

The thing with Brock is that he went back too soon. He should have healed up and crafted his strengths and blanketed his flaws. Instead, he went back and got his ass kicked more than once. After I had surgery done on myself I felt weak for a long time. It felt like all of my energy and strength had left me completely. This is something I would assume that Brock Lesnar had experienced. Brock Lesnar dominated the UFC and if he wouldn't have gotten ill he would probably still be a champion or just a regular guy with a lower loss count. People always knock on Brock just because he came from the WWE to the UFC. If it would have been vice versa then everyone would have been defending him and praising his feats.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

He makes a valid point Brock Lesnar is a straight up dick he is the hulk hogan of the noughties.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhooven View Post
    I have been following WWE and WCW since the mid 90's and I haven't seen a wrestler that has been as selfish and conceded as one Brock Lesnar! This man only works for himself and gives nothing back to the fans and I for one am sick of it. He had the chance to be "The Next Big Thing" in the WWE (even though he didn't have mic skills AT ALL) and I was on board because he had it all; size, speed, ability, accolades, attitude, a big push from Vince, and most of all Paul Haymon, but that wasn't good enough for him he wanted to play NFL which he failed miserably at. Then he thought he could go into the UFC and compete. The only person that got hyped and flopped more than Lesnar was Kimbo; what a waste of time and money these guys were. UFC has top athletes that have trained in MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not just wrestling and boxing. Lesner had no chance. That leads us to his current situation. He couldn't compete in the UFC so he "retired" to go back to WWE where the wrestling fans (and their 6 month short term memory) gave him a second chance, just for him to turn his back yet again and talk about going back to UFC. Now like I said I am a long time wrestling fan and do realize this could be a work and if it is, it is an epic cross promotional work the likes of which will be legendary, but if this is the real situation I say FU*K Lesnar! Who's with me?
    Yeah, Fuck Brock Lesnar, I hate that guy...

...lol.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

I have been following WWE and WCW since the mid 90's and I haven't seen a wrestler that has been as selfish and conceded as one Brock Lesnar! This man only works for himself and gives nothing back to the fans and I for one am sick of it. He had the chance to be "The Next Big Thing" in the WWE (even though he didn't have mic skills AT ALL) and I was on board because he had it all; size, speed, ability, accolades, attitude, a big push from Vince, and most of all Paul Haymon, but that wasn't good enough for him he wanted to play NFL which he failed miserably at. Then he thought he could go into the UFC and compete. The only person that got hyped and flopped more than Lesnar was Kimbo; what a waste of time and money these guys were. UFC has top athletes that have trained in MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not just wrestling and boxing. Lesner had no chance. That leads us to his current situation. He couldn't compete in the UFC so he "retired" to go back to WWE where the wrestling fans (and their 6 month short term memory) gave him a second chance, just for him to turn his back yet again and talk about going back to UFC. Now like I said I am a long time wrestling fan and do realize this could be a work and if it is, it is an epic cross promotional work the likes of which will be legendary, but if this is the real situation I say FU*K Lesnar! Who's with me?
    You don't seem to understand, just because the fans pay to see Lesnar, and pay for his merchandise does not mean Lesnar has to even notice the fans, because I'm pretty sure Brock Lesnar only got into most of the stuff he did for the money(that is what i think so don't try and correct me). So if Lesnar wants to jump from the WWE to UFC without caring about what the fans think then let him because it is his life to live not the fans life.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

I'm actually with ya. Lesnar's a good wrestler, but a real bastard.
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Lesnar had no chance in the UFC? Really? Are you serious? He was UFC Heavyweight Champion for crying out loud, and don't even say that it was fixed or slated to be that way as the UFC/MMA isn't like that. A person EARNS what they get by actually fighting.

For the record, Brock Lesnar left the WWE in 2004 when he went to the NFL and actually played in the preseason for the Minnesota Vikings and was a late cut, (he was cut because he created controversy in some games by starting minor fights and got heat from the Kansas City Chiefs for a sack on quarterback Damon Huard, which drew a big response from the crowd. Huard was hit hard and had to go to the sidelines and sit out a few plays), however the Vikings were impressed enough to recommend him for NFL Europe. On October 8, 2005, Lesnar won the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship @ NJPW, on June 29, 2007 Kurt Angle, (the then TNA Heavyweight Champion), defeated Lesnar for the IWGP Heavyweight Title in a Champion vs. Champion match. It was after this that Lesnar debuted for the UFC and eventually won the UFC Heavyweight Title. Returning to WWE in 2012, Lesnar beat up Cena, then (kayfabe) quit the company over supposed contract disputes. Remember this is all apart of a storyline, and the talks about him going back to the UFC are a part of that storyline for now. He may well go back to MMA eventually, but for now, expect him to make another showing in the WWE, remember, he is only slated to work an x amount of matches and PPVs per year as outlined in his actual contract.
    Death he says in his book he couldn't play NFL because of his motorcycle accident. Is it just me or do the word 'motorcycle' and 'accident' crop up a lot with athletes?