Originally Posted by dlhooven
1. the "Quitting WWE" thing is obviously a work
2. He signed a short term deal with WWE, and has already showed his willingness to put people over
3. Since he signed a short term deal, I don't see the issue with him possibly going back to UFC once it is over, it's his life, he gets to live it however he wants to, and going back to where you were a legit 2 time Heavyweight champ with only like, 7 fights? Not a bad deal if he is able to take enough time off to recuperate from losing part of his intestine.
4. Yeah, his first stint in the WWE was marked by selfishness and stupidity, however I honestly believe he has grown since then, though WWE is milking his former rep for all it's worth, in front of and behind the camera.
5. He's in for a year to put a few guys over and have a Wrestlemania match, just like Rock, the only difference being putting more guys over. What's the problem there?