Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I feel sorry for the guy but he is the epitome of that "never had a chance" type of wrestler. He's not bad in the ring but theres nothing about his appearance that shines and I dont even know if I've ever seen him with a mic in his hand.

He had his stint with his brother, Carlito, and that was fine. He doesn't really have the charisma needed to be an effective heel, although he does possess some likability to be a face. Honestly, he isn't like his brother--he really can't rise up and become a midcard wrestler (at the very least) with his mic abilities (non-existent?) or, as mentioned, his charisma.. Unfortunately, in my opinion, he'll forever be damned in jobber/NXT pro/lower midcard Hell. xD He's got the in-ring prowess to be an entertaining high-flyer, but honestly, I don't see him going anywhere, unless he's moved to SD! and then used in a US (longshot, I know) title run. He doesn't really have a natural tag partner, and, yeah, that's it. lol.;he'll forever be damned in jobber/NXT pro/lower midcard Hell. xD (unless he goes to TNA to become the next X-Divison Champ. )

Blog Entries
    Send him away for a while and bring him back with a mask along with his other brother, Tito

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Although Carlito squandered what he had in the WWE he was cool. When he spit in the face of people that don't want to be cool I laughed my ass off. Not to sure about your feelings on this matter but if someone spit in my face, someone better call the amber lamps because I'm swinging for the fences and the only thing that would stop me is some or a Simply put Carlito has something Primo doesnt-------

U MAD???
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    even carlito was amazing in the ring if i do recall, he just had it all
    looks, charisma, in ring ability, awesome heat as a heel
    primo just wasnt born with it and like a forum member said earlier i think wwe is scewing primo for what happened to carlito.
    its dumb and useless because maybe primo could do better than this.

He does not have the personality to be used for anything.

Until I saw him listed for NXT, I had actually forgotten he was still employed
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    His matches even though there short arent overly bad.
    His personality though seems to be the other brother who doesnt succeed.
    And when was the last time he actually won a match?

When he and Carlito won the titles?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    So, I gather from this thread that he is walking in his brothers shadow. Sorry, should say crawling instead of walking.