Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNA Moments

Blog Entries

TNA Moments

Love TNA or hate it at the moment, you still got to admit, TNA had some sick matches and moments. Before TNA turned into a retirement home, you had young guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kaz, Samoa Joe, Ron Killings(R-Truth), Team Canada, Chris Sabin, Abyss, even Jeff Hardy, and many more who made me watch TNA. The crazy matches they had like the Ultimate X match was different and fun to watch. My favorite match from TNA would have to be AJ Stles vs Lo Ki back in 2003. My favorite moment in TNA was when Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff came to TNA.... HELL NO!! That was the worst moment!!. But seriously, my favorite moment in TNA was when Jeff Hardy did a big Swanton Bomb on Abyss at Bound For Glory. Crazy!!

What was you favorite TNA moments and matches?

Elix Skippers cage walk into the hurracarana

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

It was a great match too. I think have maybe 3 different DVD's with this match

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA View Post
    Love TNA or hate it at the moment, you still got to admit, TNA had some sick matches and moments. Before TNA turned into a retirement home, you had young guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kaz, Samoa Joe, Ron Killings(R-Truth), Team Canada, Chris Sabin, Abyss, even Jeff Hardy, and many more who made me watch TNA. The crazy matches they had like the Ultimate X match was different and fun to watch. My favorite match from TNA would have to be AJ Stles vs Lo Ki back in 2003. My favorite moment in TNA was when Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff came to TNA.... HELL NO!! That was the worst moment!!. But seriously, my favorite moment in TNA was when Jeff Hardy did a big Swanton Bomb on Abyss at Bound For Glory. Crazy!!

What was you favorite TNA moments and matches?
    Why do I keep thinking your gonna start off with "and I quote"? Maybe the Michael Cole pic. geez.
    Last edited by Rich Cranium; 11-08-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Elix Skippers cage walk into the hurracarana
    I was going to post it but you beat me too it. Though I remember TNA for stuff like this

Even the crowd looks a lot bigger then today's TNA.

Also forgot to post up, when the X-Division Title was important to TNA.
    Last edited by Rassling_Fan; 11-08-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Christopher Daniels - Unbreakable 2005. That is what you call wrestling and is without a doubt the best match in TNA history.
    Best moment has to be when they announced the Kurt Angle signing, no one saw that coming.
    Last edited by ChrisQ1; 11-08-2010 at 06:48 PM.

I love the 6 sided ring,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Elix Skippers cage walk tops my list. Pretty much any MCMG match. Knockout matches before everybody left. Angelina Loves and Velvet Skys ring entrances, any AJ, Petey Williams, Daniels matches...recently- Angle coming to TNA and Nigel too

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Elix Skippers cage walk tops my list. Pretty much any MCMG match. Knockout matches before everybody left. Angelina Loves and Velvet Skys ring entrances, any AJ, Petey Williams, Daniels matches...recently- Angle coming to TNA and Nigel too
    Nigel probably had the hottest debut in TNA history.

Blog Entries
    What ever happened to the Canadian Destroyer?