Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Vince: 'You like giving foot massages?'
    Jules: 'Go fuck your self'

Willem Dafoe as Agent Paul Smecker in Boondock Saints

"Now, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing."
    [He proceeds to riverdance]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Willem Dafoe as Agent Paul Smecker in Boondock Saints

"Now, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing."
    [He proceeds to riverdance]
    I liked his "Chief Bonehead" line better. Can't quite remember it exactly. Dafoe is the man

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I liked his "Chief Bonehead" line better. Can't quite remember it exactly. Dafoe is the man
    Detective Dolly: So what's the symbology there?
    Agent Smecker: Symbology? Now that Duffy has relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I'm sure the word you were looking for was "symbolism." What is the ssss-himbolism there?

I got a kick out of that one too, but I thought

"Just pour the drink you fairy fuck"

was pretty funny too. The look on his face was priceless when everyone in the bar was looking at him.

Blog Entries
    Or the scene when he's on the phone and that (I think) asian guy tries cuddling him and he gets annoyed and slaps him. The hurt look from the guy is priceless. He really makes that movie. What did you think of the sequel. (thanks for the quote I'd forgotten "symbology" lmao)

Or the scene when he's on the phone and that (I think) asian guy tries cuddling him and he gets annoyed and slaps him. The hurt look from the guy is priceless. He really makes that movie. What did you think of the sequel. (thanks for the quote I'd forgotten "symbology" lmao)
    Haha! The "I just wanna cuddle" guy. That was friggin HILARIOUS.

Smecker: "Cuddle? What a fag"

And I saw the 2nd one. Didn't like it as much. I found myself missing Rocco more than anything during the movie. Plus I think they went for too much comedy so it was a dud with me.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I was hoping for more too, since it had one of my all time favourite people, Billy Connolly in it (in a larger role this time, that is). Kind of left it open for another sequel with Dafoe at the end if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah I was hoping for more too, since it had one of my all time favourite people, Billy Connolly in it (in a larger role this time, that is). Kind of left it open for another sequel with Dafoe at the end if I'm not mistaken?
    If they made a sequel out of Cruel Intentions after Sebastian dies in the first one... There's always room for another sequel.

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get
    ‚Äč