Thread: The Comedy Club

Blog Entries

The Comedy Club

Ok, so my title ideas all suck and I am kinda hoping someone steps in with a better name, but I wanted to start a thread for something that entertains me each and every day throughout work, stand up comedy. A medium that went batshit-insane in the 90s, died a horrible and well-deserved death, and is now coming back strong and happy. First, one of my favorites:

That is one of the first Latino comics to make a huge impact that crossed racial and cultural barriers, also to this day hearing "I know huh" can make me laugh no matter what mood I am in

Now a guy that could be considered his modern counterpart, Gabriel Iglesias:

So, that in mind, who else do y'all like? Bill Burr, Louis C.K., John Oliver, George Carlin? whoever, post a video, lets have some laughs

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Simple. It's Daniel Tosh.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

More Daniel Tosh:

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I've honestly never really been a big fan of US stand up (Cultural differences really, that pond is a large one) aside from a few exceptions Hicks and Carlin for example but Louis CK is fucking awesome!!! Love his stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've honestly never really been a big fan of US stand up (Cultural differences really, that pond is a large one) aside from a few exceptions Hicks and Carlin for example but Louis CK is fucking awesome!!! Love his stuff
    check out Bill Burr.
    also, some Aussie humor

Doug Stanhope is a guy that I don't know how I haven't found sooner. Loving his style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.