Blog Entries

Ultimate Fighter Live Finale

Tonight is the Ultimate Fighter Live Finale which is featuring the following fight card;

Main Card

Ellenberger vs Kampmann
    Chiesa vs Iaquinta
    Brookins vs Oliveira
    Holloway vs Schilling
    Lawrence vs Cofer
    Prelims

Cruickshank vs Tickle
    Jury vs Saunders
    Marcello vs Sicilia
    Proctor vs Larsen
    Albert vs Perez

I was wondering if anyone was going to watch the fights tonight, or if they have any fighter on the card that they think can really make an impact in the UFC? Thoughts or Opinions?

Personally I think Johnathan Brookins can go far, sure he needs to work on his striking skills, but the guy seems to be able to catch anyone in a rear naked choke and make them tap. Also I feel that Michael Chiesa is going to win the six-figure contract by submitting his team mate Al Iaquinta - both from team Faber.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Chiesa is a beast,is tall and strong fighter with good take downs and with a lot of ground work.I also i'm looking forward to see the main event Ellenberger vs Kampmann,the winner will be next in line for a title shot

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I've been rooting for Iaquinta from the start. War Iaq!
    Panic! at the Disco
    Green Day
    Fall Out Boy