Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Sandow

  1. #11
    Senior Member BadAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Shreveport, LA
    Posts
    377
    Also, I feel this needs to be said. I don't see how people can look at a wrestler like Heath Slater, who I think has mediocre ring skills and is awful on the mic, and see him as a mid card title holder. Then they look at Sandow, who has incredible ring skills and kills it on the mic, and also just see him as a mid card title holder. Sandow might get the US or IC title first, but this is a guy that more than has the ability to hold the WWE or WC belt. Two wrestlers in totally different leagues yet are being put into the same tier of belts together. I just don't get it.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

  2. #12
    Sandow vs Sheamus this week on Smackdown!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Also, I feel this needs to be said. I don't see how people can look at a wrestler like Heath Slater, who I think has mediocre ring skills and is awful on the mic, and see him as a mid card title holder. Then they look at Sandow, who has incredible ring skills and kills it on the mic, and also just see him as a mid card title holder. Sandow might get the US or IC title first, but this is a guy that more than has the ability to hold the WWE or WC belt. Two wrestlers in totally different leagues yet are being put into the same tier of belts together. I just don't get it.
    I completely agree. Sandow is a breath of fresh air for the WWE. But he shouldn't be pushed too far too fast.

  4. #14
    Damien Sandow reminds me so much of Lanny Poffo and Sean O'haire. I don't see how they can go wrong with this guy.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,881
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Damien Sandow reminds me so much of Lanny Poffo and Sean O'haire. I don't see how they can go wrong with this guy.
    I'm getting that same vibe from him too, very much enjoying him since he debuted really.
    I really hope they don't screw him up somehow.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm getting that same vibe from him too, very much enjoying him since he debuted really.
    I really hope they don't screw him up somehow.
    Triple H is apparently very high on Sandow so he should be in safe hands. There's talks about Sandow receiving a large push before the end of the year. I'm kinda surprised they would be pushing him so soon though, but apparently they are comfortable with him being elevated so quickly.

  7. #17
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Triple H is apparently very high on Sandow so he should be in safe hands. There's talks about Sandow receiving a large push before the end of the year. I'm kinda surprised they would be pushing him so soon though, but apparently they are comfortable with him being elevated so quickly.
    The sad thing is that Triple H was apparently very high on Tyson Kidd and was supposed to be giving him a push a few months ago, but there's been no sign of that since...

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    The sad thing is that Triple H was apparently very high on Tyson Kidd and was supposed to be giving him a push a few months ago, but there's been no sign of that since...
    Tyson Kidd is a great worker, but he hasn't done anything to draw the crowd.. Sandow on the other hand, has been drawing heat and enlightening the masses at the same time.. Its one thing to have the boss high on you, and there's another thing where the boss is high on you while you're delivering on a consistent level.. One is contributing while the other is waiting for his "turn", two totally different things..

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Tyson Kidd is a great worker, but he hasn't done anything to draw the crowd.. Sandow on the other hand, has been drawing heat and enlightening the masses at the same time.. Its one thing to have the boss high on you, and there's another thing where the boss is high on you while you're delivering on a consistent level.. One is contributing while the other is waiting for his "turn", two totally different things..
    I agree. But I also think that Tyson Kidd will get his shot at a championship. They paired him up with Justin Gabriel and he was included in on that segment where they said that the "tag team division is really heating up". So I am optimistic regarding Kidd's future on the roster. As for Sandow - - - The dude can really provide! He not only can wrestle, but he can also cut a pretty mean promo. Add on to the fact that he already has catchphrases and can get a sheer fire reaction out of the crowd then you have yourself a future main event talent.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,881
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    The sad thing is that Triple H was apparently very high on Tyson Kidd and was supposed to be giving him a push a few months ago, but there's been no sign of that since...
    I think that was a load of dirt-sheet BS.
    They pushed Tyson Kidd a little since he was going to be one of the showcases of the MITB match. Dirt sheets picked up on that and twisted it into saying that Kidd was going to get a prolonged push.
    While I was hopeful, I never expected the push to continue beyond MITB.
    I'd like to see Kid and Gabriel pushed as a tag team though, WWE seem to be picking that ball back up again.

    As for Sandow though, he's clearly going to be pushed good. He's getting some good TV time, and he's mingling with the likes of Cody Rhodes already, even though he's only been on tv for a few months.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.