Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandow

Sandow

Hello everybody.

I absolutely love Sandow and he is gunning for the top in my opinion. I just thought of how great a program between him and Barrett would be. These two are easily the best mic workers on smackdown and they both can go in the ring. I would love to see Barrett return to win the MITB then go on to win the WHC and enter Sandow. A great Heel V Heel program right there.

Thoughts?

I'm not his biggest fan, I like it when he says 'you're welcome' and that's about it.

Although I haven't seen much of him so I'll give him a chance.

Strange ring attire once he takes off that robe!

Blog Entries
    Damien Sandow is a top talent. He's great in the ring and he's great on the mic. He's got off to a good start on Smackdown, drawing good heat and is portraying a good character.
    A program between him and Christian for the IC title down the road could be good to see.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I like him yelling at the ref to do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    I like him yelling at the ref to do his job.
    Thats what I am saying. I think his charicter is going to go into a skitzo tho. I saw a video of him talking to his scribe ignatious

Blog Entries
    he's good at it that's for sure. I'm wondering if he'll be heel forever though. he plays heel so well and does so many little things I just can't picture him face.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

I didn't like him at first but he's beginning to grow on me. Him yelling at the ref was a high point for me. The thing I didn't dig was how short the match was. Tensai and Ryback take longer to decimate people, and they look the part. Sandow's a small guy that wears pink and he beat Tatsu in 30 seconds(literally, from his first offensive move to the end of the pin it's 30 seconds)... I'm supposed to believe he can beat a guy in 30 seconds? Terrible match on creative's end.

Blog Entries
    I see Sandow as the next top mid card star. In 2-3 year I can see him having defeated and got over in feuds with all the mid carders and have several victories over main event stars and former world champions. All though I see Sandow as a massive star in the WWE, I don't see him ever winning the World/ WWE Championship. He will be one of those guys who all most won the belt but just missed out by the skin of his teeth. A modern age Roddy Piper if you will.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Sandow feuding with Jericho would be Promo gold!...

Quote Originally Posted by Incubus_99 View Post
    Sandow feuding with Jericho would be Promo gold!...
    This comment just shows what a living legend Jericho is. He is such a great wrestler (giving and selling it) that you can pit any talent with skills in ring and on the mic and you will have a memorable feud. There aren't many top talent today that you look at and say a rising star would look great in a feud with them. Jericho and Punk might be at the top of this list. Sadly we missed the Jericho/Bryan feud. I guess Bryan has moved past rising and is now a top talent I should add to that list. Revised: Jericho, Punk, and Bryan might be at the top of the list.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?