Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    already brought this up in the huge revolution thread as soon as the video was leaked

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    already brought this up in the huge revolution thread as soon as the video was leaked
    erm dude I did too this was a thread created yesterday

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    already brought this up in the huge revolution thread as soon as the video was leaked
    ...

    Do you want a cookie?
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  4. #14
    Why did they ever change the controls from what Here comes The Pain and every game that came before it had? You shouldn't break what is working fine on purpose. Nobody even complained about the older controls. I also believe that this hype is very underwhelming. They are hyping another shit game instead of a debut or a drastic content change.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Why did they ever change the controls from what Here comes The Pain and every game that came before it had? You shouldn't break what is working fine on purpose. Nobody even complained about the older controls. I also believe that this hype is very underwhelming. They are hyping another shit game instead of a debut or a drastic content change.
    I'm excited for this, but I still await reviews after that BS THQ gave us I don't trust them anymore

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    erm dude I did too this was a thread created yesterday
    i closed the other one because there was no point to discuss it any longer

  7. #17
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    That's a weird reason not to improve on the graphics.
    I think they essentially met their limit graphics-wise. It's easier to make top-tier graphics with shooters and action games than with a game where your creations grapple so much, they could get them as good as a fighting game, but with the crowd and everything that may produce other challenges.

    Personally most of the games I still regularly play are 8 -32 bit, so graphics has never been a very high priority


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I think they essentially met their limit graphics-wise. It's easier to make top-tier graphics with shooters and action games than with a game where your creations grapple so much, they could get them as good as a fighting game, but with the crowd and everything that may produce other challenges.

    Personally most of the games I still regularly play are 8 -32 bit, so graphics has never been a very high priority
    Exactly. Quality gameplay should always trump graphics. Some of the best games ever were never graphically superior *coughTetriscoughPacmancough*


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I get that but the visual presentation should be quality as well. There are a lot of old school games that doesn't have the best graphics but has a great looking presentation to it because of the visual details to it. For instance, Final Fantasy 3.
    That's granted. Without good presentation, the whole game will feel flat and underwhelming. It's like my teacher always said; "Pretty interfaces are wonderful, but without music and fitting supporting elements, there's always going to be a need for more."


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    i closed the other one because there was no point to discuss it any longer
    We're not discussing matt morgan we're discussing the wwe 13 trailer

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.