max payne 3 problems

hey wondering if anyone else has had problems playing max payne 3 as it keeps freezing on have taken game back to shop and swaped it for a new copy but im still having the same problem its frustrating as hell because i love the game and just want to play it. i have not had this problem with any other game and i play my xbox every weekend was going to call rockstar games support line but as they charge $1.99 a min im not sure i want to fork out more monmey to them when im having such problems any suggestions would be great. i have also tried installing it and also deleting my cache and also deleting the update but nothing helps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevilSativa View Post
    hey wondering if anyone else has had problems playing max payne 3 as it keeps freezing on have taken game back to shop and swaped it for a new copy but im still having the same problem its frustrating as hell because i love the game and just want to play it. i have not had this problem with any other game and i play my xbox every weekend was going to call rockstar games support line but as they charge $1.99 a min im not sure i want to fork out more monmey to them when im having such problems any suggestions would be great. i have also tried installing it and also deleting my cache and also deleting the update but nothing helps
    Interesting, I just recently bough Max Payne 3 also and I have yet to come across that problem. Does this happen when you play campaign mode or does it happen during Multilayer mode?

single player campaign its so frustrating . going to play it at my brothers on his console tonight so will let you know how that goes. if it does it again i will be getting my money back though the shop i got it from didnt even want to swap it so i bet they going to argue bout giving me my money back but they wont wont win

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevilSativa View Post
    single player campaign its so frustrating . going to play it at my brothers on his console tonight so will let you know how that goes. if it does it again i will be getting my money back though the shop i got it from didnt even want to swap it so i bet they going to argue bout giving me my money back but they wont wont win
    Yeah good luck I hope this problem can be fix because the game is actually great I finished campaign already and now im enjoy multilayer mode.

Blog Entries
    Wow, that sucks.

I was gonna buy this, but definitely won't be, even if they patch the issue.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

well played it at my brothers place last night got further than i got on mine and not one problem with freezing so i have no idea whats going on because ive never had any issues with games freezing on my console toill now so going to ring microsoft and see what they say

Sounds like the RROD are imminent.

My favorite part of this thread is how one person's technical issues were apparently enough for JSullivan to decide to miss out on a great game.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5