Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    if it is london i will do everything i can to get tickets and say to the gf its a weekend away ;D

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    Honestly, I hope WWE keeps the tradition alive by holding WM 30 at MSG in New York. I know WM 29 will be in NJ, but it only seems right to have it at MSG for the 4th time. Same goes for WM 40,50,60,70,80,90,100, and so.
    It's not a big enough venue tho. They have proven the last few times that can sell 70k+ tickets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfTheSilentMajority View Post
    They're in negotiations to hold it at BC Place in Vancouver, sorry to disappoint all you UK fans.
    Firstly; Your name is ONE letter too long.
    Secondly; Sauce?

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The North Pole?
    I was thinking somewhere a little warmer but why not!

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfTheSilentMajority View Post
    They're in negotiations to hold it at BC Place in Vancouver, sorry to disappoint all you UK fans.

Won't disappoint me. I'd kill to go to Vancouver!

I'd still go to WM30 if it was in 'Nucksville
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

I don't see why they couldn't have Wrestlemania in London. I know everyone is talking about the time difference, but you have to remember that if they started the show at 7pm London time, that it'll be 11am on the west coast of the US. I think people would watch a Wrestlemania that started in the afternoon, hell, people in the US watch afternoon sporting events all the time. I think it would be a great thing for the WWE to say that they really are global and can host a wrestlemania anywhere in the world.

DudleyVille???
    Orton hears a who

I think London would be a great idea, especially at the new Wembley. 90,000 capacity minus the side for the titantron etc but also the ringside seats, could get upwards off 100k people in there possibly... Also, weather wouldn't be an issue, normally crap in the UK in late March and April but it has a closeable roof so wouldn't matter! Great idea, apart from obviously the time issue, but i dont think that will matter that much.

Also the FA (Football Association or Soccer Association) for those who aren't from the UK would bite the hand off an offer from the WWE because they need to pay off the vast amount of money they spent building it!! Something like £1.3billion or something like that it cost. On top of all this, it is an incredible venue with a great atmosphere when the roof is closed.

Time difference isnt a issue at all in my opinion, if you started the show at 8 pm London time, it would be 1 pm Pacific coast time. As much as they promote Mania, they would beat into us, the special time for the Mania PPV. Plus, for the 30th, if not going to be in MSG, might as well do something that hasn't been done before, having the biggest event of the year, oversees. The only problem I can see is the next night on RAW. It would be a horrible, if the biggest RAW of the year, would be on tape delay due to it being overseas. So, at the end, it looks like Vancouver, St. Louis, or LA(Coliseum or Rose Bowl).
    Prediction Results
    2011 Overall PPV Contest: 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by dashkatae View Post
    I don't see why they couldn't have Wrestlemania in London. I know everyone is talking about the time difference, but you have to remember that if they started the show at 7pm London time, that it'll be 11am on the west coast of the US. I think people would watch a Wrestlemania that started in the afternoon, hell, people in the US watch afternoon sporting events all the time. I think it would be a great thing for the WWE to say that they really are global and can host a wrestlemania anywhere in the world.
    Nope wrestling is meant to be watched at night in the US

I thought since 1 and 20 were in MSG, 30 would take place there too