Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I doubt it... if there is, I'll have Spurs as my sig.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #52
    WM 30 in London?

    Oh akbar...


    Now change your sig bitch.I want to see some Spurs on it




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #53
    Never, no, negative, non, nein, negatron, niet, na.
    As much as I'd love any ppv to be in England there will never be a Wrestlemania held outside the USA especially not Wrestlemania 30.


    Divas to believe in.

  4. #54
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    WM 30 in London?

    Oh akbar...


    Now change your sig bitch.I want to see some Spurs on it
    Damn that Van Hooligan.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Damn that Van Hooligan.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #56
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Lol Mod couldn't wait to merge this.

  7. #57
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    What would be the problems in held a PPV in London besides the timezone???

  8. #58
    My choices would be Las Vegas , Kansas City, MO, New Orleans .. or Parts Unknown

  9. #59
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    My choices would be Las Vegas , Kansas City, MO, New Orleans .. or Parts Unknown
    The Bottomless Pit???

  10. #60
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    What would be the problems in held a PPV in London besides the timezone???
    The Timezone would be the problem. They would lose a lot of money.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.