View Poll Results: Who is the future of the company, and the better wrestler overall.

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dolph Ziggler

19 70.37%
  • The Miz

8 29.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dolph Ziggler Vs The Miz

These two are who I feel are young wrestlers who have both risen above all adversity. Miz came from the Real World, was told he had no talent, fans that he was overrated, even the locker room hated. Dolph Ziggler started with the Spirit Squad (Don't have to go much farther) These two have put on great matches with Miz wrestling the likes of Daniel Bryan, and Sheamus and winning the Money in the Bank going on to Main Event Wrestlemania and defeat John Cena. Dolph Ziggler has had classic matches with Daniel Bryan as well, and Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, CM Punk and countless others and is also a Money in the Bank winner. Both have been World Champions Miz WWE Champion, and Ziggler a World Heavyweight Champion. These two are the future of the WWE The Miz is going to be the top face in the future, and Dolph Ziggler is going to be the gum chewing, match of the night heel of the future in my opinion. These two are great and I wanted to know which one do you guys favor, or like better. Some will say Miz is a better talker, and Dolph Ziggler is a better wrestler. But I feel Miz's wrestling ability is greatly underrated, and Ziggler is a great talker (most improved might at all) and I wanted to know who you guys feel can out of these two truly carry the company and is the better wrestler overall when it comes to talking ability, wrestling ability, charisma, and other traits.

For me it has to be The Miz. I love The Miz back when he was in ECW and teaming with John Morrison I use to think Miz was a great talker. His wrestling skills were okay, and I felt Miz would make a great intercontiental champion. But most assumed he will fall into obscurity after his breakup with Morrison. But nope he would become of the top stars in the company winning every title on the roster (he is also a triple crown winner which I think is one of the top things you can do in the WWE) I think he is the second best talker in the WWE. And I think as a face he will be one of the top stars in the next few years. And expect a few more Wrestlemania Main-Events from him.

Opinions below.

Blog Entries
    I like Miz and think his future as one of the top guys is all but cemented. But Zigs is something special - I'm talking Ric Flair special. Miz is like, Michael Hayes special, still good, just not quite in the same league.

Blog Entries
    I have mad respect for the miz... but he can't sell like dolph sells.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    That would be a great feud...n it can be a test for both the people whther they can draw are not since they r teh future..

a Face Miz vs A Heel Ziggler or vice versa anything is good....

Am I the only one who thinks that they both have a similar gimmick only they portray it in different ways....both are show OFF cocky guys right!!!

Straight up Ziggles for me!

Both are the future. At this time, The Miz has better mic skills, Ziggler is a better in-ring performer and both have charisma so for me, it's 50/50, but I have to go with Ziggler. A good feud between these 2, could be good.

Blog Entries
    I really like both guys, they can put on great matches, have great mic skills and have great entrances (especially the inflatable AWESOME Miz has at PPVs). But for me, Dolph is a guy you can rely on every week to rescue the show. I loved the few months he was pulling double duty at the shows.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Blog Entries
    Right now, The Miz.

Both of these guys came from nothing and became somebodies but The Miz had it worst. He had to bear the brunt of being overlooked and all the maltreatment in the back(chicken incident anyone?). At least Ziggler was able to have four others to share the shame with him. Over the years, both of them have improved in the areas that were their weakest and The Miz has been able to hang with top tier stars in every feud he's been in. Ziggler does the same thing, more so than The Miz, but he hasn't really showed me that much in the mic department and it shows when he doesn't really get over with the audience. The saving grace though is that his wrestling alone is able to inspire a reaction and that's an impressive feat all on its own. But with the Miz, he's able to conduct himself with confidence on the mic and probably has the best mic skills in the WWE right now, even better than Punk and Cena. Plus, did you hear the crowd rally behind him at Survivor Series? That's when he was wrestling as a face despite his cocky and brash attitude.

The Miz is one of the few complete packages in the WWE right now. Ziggler's almost there but he still needs more tweaking as he's still a gleaming diamond in the rough. Plus, that selling of his is ridiculous. I'm sorry but although he can sell very well, he tries WAY too hard and it almost doesn't look natural.

So in short, The Miz gets my pick because he's The Miz and he's awesome.

If only Ziggler had a different name....or gimmick...or whatever. Dolph Ziggler sounds absolutely ridiculous in my ears. Is Dolph even a real name? And Ziggler...sounds girlish. He might be an awesome wrestler, but with that name he is about as believable as Doink the Clown.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    If only Ziggler had a different name....or gimmick...or whatever. Dolph Ziggler sounds absolutely ridiculous in my ears. Is Dolph even a real name? And Ziggler...sounds girlish. He might be an awesome wrestler, but with that name he is about as believable as Doink the Clown.
    dolph is a former whc and holds a case what says he will be one in the future. I'm going to call that he is a little more believable that doink the clown that's a little bit of a hyperbole. his gimmick is good IMO he is a bleach blond showoff, that gimmick has worked out in the past for the original master of the "woooooooooooo". sure dolph ziggler isn't a normal name but it's a name that you remember.
    #BeJelly