Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    This has been the wishlist I have been posting:

Randy Orton vs CM Punk - WWE title (Punk, being the last Raw superstar eliminated from the Rumble, becomes number one contender after winning a non-title match on Raw.)

Edge vs Christian - World's Heavyweight Title (Edge wins against Kane and Christian winning the Rumble match)

John Cena vs Undertaker (Cena reveals that it was him behind Nexus attacking Taker to lessen the "big dogs" which can stand up to his new regime with Nexus now that he runs the group after taking out Barett)

Kaval vs Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston - Triple Threat for the reactivated Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight Championship

Gail Kim vs Natalya - Divas Championship

Daniel Bryan vs Alberto del Rio - Intercontinental Championship (Not really sure how to play this out since it's inter-promotional)

The Miz vs Triple H (Miz cashes in MITB after a Cena vs Orton vs HHH champ match. The Game felt dissed and beats down the Miz. I think this will really help elevate Mr. Awesome. Feuding with other mid-carders doesn't help a lot in raising his stock)

Money in the Bank - Sheamus, John Morrison, Wade Barret, Justin Gabriel, MVP, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Kane (Morisson for the win)

Don't know what to do with Big Show...

Quote Originally Posted by Hesterica View Post
    Don't know what to do with Big Show...
    Do nothing! Problem solved!!

I like this card.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Edge vs ________ for World Championship. I want the title off Kane and Edge is the safest person to give it to. Im drawing a blank for an opponent.
    i would like to see a swagger edge title match... that doesnt involve that swaggers eagle

Quote Originally Posted by wretlingrock392 View Post
    i would like to see a swagger edge title match... that doesnt involve that swaggers eagle
    Nice idea, but the Swagger Soaring Eagle is a must

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Nice idea, but the Swagger Soaring Eagle is a must
    then can the eagle at least get into a fight with hornswoggle or something... i would enjoy laughing at that

Quote Originally Posted by wretlingrock392 View Post
    then can the eagle at least get into a fight with hornswoggle or something... i would enjoy laughing at that
    Bam! Sign it!

You forgot a lot of talent.LOL
    I think CM Punk needs to face a Main Eventer to put him over. Daniel Bryan needs to steal the show w/another mid carder(Like Ziggler! LOL). Not only do they win by putting a good match, but the fans win as well. ^.^
    I would hate to see MVP as I.C at Wrestlemania. The I.C title means something now! I think Dolph should hang on to it until someone else is ready. MVP deserves a title, but I feel as if his work can be a bit sloppy and slow. He's charismatic and over the fans. He's better as heel in my opinion. But for now, I think Dolph fits great as I.C champion.
    MITB-I think Kofi Kingston should win this one. He's well over the fans and a lot of fans want him to win MITB.
    As for the main events, I wouldn't like to see Barret/Cena. Edge has gone for the World Heavyweight title on multiple Wrestlemania Main Events. It's getting old seeing Cena,Orton,Edge, or Triple H running after these belts! A unification is needed! There's no need for the new belt to have the word "Unified" in it, but they should be combined. One main event would be better as it can be carried on to both shows making better quality stories. If it was up to me, this Royal Rumble last four men would be: John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, and The Miz. Simple! (Last two: Morrison and Ziggler) These guys got the "X" factor.
    As far as the Laycool vs Lita/Trish. . . . . I would watch it! ^.^

Agreed, I like it too. Except for one little thing.
    Where's Dolph Ziggler? :[
    Note: Huge Dolphan! LOL

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by xv2010lx View Post
    Agreed, I like it too. Except for one little thing.
    Where's Dolph Ziggler? :[
    Note: Huge Dolphan! LOL
    did you knew? dolph in real is a ladie's man.
    i mean check out his twitter he only talks to girls..

not going with all current story lines or anything. most these matches are based off how i think they would work in the ring & what would deliever the most entertainment wise. so here's how i would book it..

WHC Title
    Edge vs Christian (c)
    reason: we all wanna see it happen, but i think christian needs to hold the belt heading into the match to help build himself up
    winner: Edge

WWE Title
    The Miz vs CM Punk vs Randy Orton (c)
    reason: Cm Punk wins Rumble match challenges Orton. Miz not having been booked at wrestlemania at all cashes in either before or during the match
    winner: The Miz

MITB
    HHH vs Cena vs Chris Jericho vs Mvp vs Cody Rhodes vs Drew McIntyre vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne
    reason: Jericho,John Cena & HHH need to elevate the other five men into stars. plus cena needs to take a step back & mix it up a bit, instead of being a main focus point just put some new guys over.
    winner: Cody Rhodes

I.C. Title
    Kaval vs Dolph Ziggler (c)
    reason: Ziggler is a perfect heel champ to help build Kaval up
    winner: Dolph Ziggler

U.S. Title
    Ted Dibiase vs Zack Ryder vs Daniel Bryan (c)
    reason: Ryder would be the perfect selection to opposite Bryan in a . Throw Dibiase in there for flavor
    winner: Zack Ryder (woo woo woo)

Tag Titles
    Nexus vs Heart Dynasty vs Dudebusters vs Uso's (c)
    reason: if all these teams had the right build up they could have an incredible match
    winners: Nexus

Lita & Trish vs Laycool
    reason: the new generation of divas need to be put in their place
    winners: Laycool

Morrison vs Sheamus
    reason: Sheamus could put Morrison over
    winner: Morrison

Big Show vs Kofi Kingston
    reason: show could put Kingston over
    winner: Kingston

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio
    reason: they need to settle their shit... can i say that?
    winner: Mysterio

inter-promotional
    Ezekiel Jackson vs Kane
    reason: the match just sounded interesting to me
    winner: Kane

inter-promotional
    Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
    reason: somebody has to pay for undertakers buriel, hopefully not kane....
    winner: duh..

lastly
    sundaynight heat style match
    Hornswoggle vs Mark Henry
    reason: i hate that little dwarf and every stupid segment he's in. i just want to see him get molly-womped & fired. he doesn't wrestle, talk or do anything important so i say kill off horny like he killed the cruiserweight divison & make Mark Henry a monster heel again.

thats about it..