Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Primo Colon, is he being used correctly?

How do you feel WWE is using Primo? Is he being underutilized? Does he have the "IT" factor?

well considering that I've seen him more on my smack down vs raw 2011 the last 2 days more than the last year...I'd say no

Blog Entries
    So, is it because of the way his brother left or is Primo simply not ready to shine yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    How do you feel WWE is using Primo? Is he being underutilized? Does he have the "IT" factor?
    Who????????!!!!!!???!!??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    Who????????!!!!!!???!!??
    Question of the day award goes to you.

From what I understand the WWE had nothing for Carlito, and then Carlito started doing drugs I guess to be let go from the WWE. Primo is just getting the infamous.. 'Your brother screwed us, so we are officially screwing you' treatment. Look at the Hardy Boyz for further explanation for what I had just said.
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.

Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    From what I understand the WWE had nothing for Carlito, and then Carlito started doing drugs I guess to be let go from the WWE. Primo is just getting the infamous.. 'Your brother screwed us, so we are officially screwing you' treatment. Look at the Hardy Boyz for further explanation for what I had just said.
    Matt was just a f'n idiot.

As far as Primo..hard to tell if they're using him incorrectly. In total he's probably been on TV for 3 hours.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    My sentiments exactly

Primo is better wrestler than his brother, but Carlito is by far more charismatic. I still think Primo is obviously being underutilized.

Blog Entries
    He doesn't have a standout personality at all. He's like beige paint - you don't really notice it. I swear I was watching NXT the other day and I saw some dude and thought, "Who's that fella?" until I realised it was Primo. He's like Charles Robinson, being that he's easy to overlook. Needs to portray a mega heel if he wants to do well