Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the gap between wwe and tna continues to grow and grow i mean three hour raw's nxt going fcw style superstars is doing good
    fun feuds on both raw and smackdown (i mean when barrett replaces del rio as the main smackdown heel) and now the cruiserweight show sorry but wwe is really promising more wrestling almost as much that i can ignore the stupid hornswoggle shit and the great khali shit they throw through it wwe is getting better and i like it too bad for the mcmg's though sabin just returned sorry tna but you fucked the pooch on this one. a great feud with aries he did have that yes but when they returned as a tag team you gave them like 2 or 3 matches and not even a real feud mcmg isn't the same without beer money.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    the reason he wasnt used and left wwe is because he wouldnt cut his hair.

Pretty SOLID argument...

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Blog Entries
    I'd love to see Alex Shelley in WWE. Can't wait to see how this unfolds!
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    the reason he wasnt used and left wwe is because he wouldnt cut his hair.
    And then... He ended up cutting it with TNA. LOLOLOLOL, C'mon Kaz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post

Screw Shelly WWE should pay this man everything haha

Great spent all that time waiting for MCMG to come back and now Shelley's gone? I hope he does go to the 'E though cause I want him to go somewhere I can watch, probably one of my favourite wrestlers at the moment. I would have liked Christian to have passed the torch to him when Christian left TNA, maybe I can see a Christian vs Shelley match in WWE at some point, for the IC title would be nice, would mean Christian had a decent reign at least to wait for him to show up

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    the gap between wwe and tna continues to grow and grow i mean three hour raw's nxt going fcw style superstars is doing good
    fun feuds on both raw and smackdown (i mean when barrett replaces del rio as the main smackdown heel) and now the cruiserweight show sorry but wwe is really promising more wrestling almost as much that i can ignore the stupid hornswoggle shit and the great khali shit they throw through it wwe is getting better and i like it too bad for the mcmg's though sabin just returned sorry tna but you fucked the pooch on this one. a great feud with aries he did have that yes but when they returned as a tag team you gave them like 2 or 3 matches and not even a real feud mcmg isn't the same without beer money.
    Looooooong Sigh... Ur so right Mikey. TNA has got to step their game up even more so now. The WWE is just overflowing with great wrestlers and fueds. Even some of there FCW rivalries are some of the best I have seen in a while (Tyler Black/Ambrose REDICULOUS, Husky/ Steamboat REDICULOUS) and this is a "D" show?!?!?!? I mean just think about it... Bobby Roode is a GREAT Heel and wrestler and he REALLY deserves to be a world champ IN TNA but WWE has mid-carders that can go with him... Dolph Z, Cody Rhodes, Christian (yes he is back at midcard) Hogan is taking a step in the right direction by putting wrestling at the forefront once again..Putting titles on the line every week, constant #1 contender matches, fight night, etc. But he's gonna have to do sooooo much more to slow the WWE's momentum down. The thing is THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WHEN HE FIRST SIGNED!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    so im pretty sure much of you guys dont watch nor care for TNA but its rumored that Alex Shelley is coming to the WWE, simply because they are bringing back the cruiser weight division. this is a really good pick up .any one agree with me
    Not confirnmed yet but definately a seriously good start for a proposed division its a shame Austin Aries re-signed with TNA easily the best wrestler at that weight right now!

I'm reserving the right to laugh at the OP should this rumor end up false.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm reserving the right to laugh at the OP should this rumor end up false.
    Ditto, daddyo. Beside the whole Alex S jump being based on an assumption, the Cruiserweight Division he's supposedly going to shine in is non-existent and strictly rumor at this point, too!!! Why not start talking about how he is going to be half of the Mixed Tag Championship team, as well?
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm