Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Cruiserweight division; who do you want back?

SO with the possible return of the cruiserweight division on the network I keep hearing about, there are a lot of people who could come back to fill in this possibly lacklustre roster. with guys like Mysterio, Sin Cara and Trent Barreta out injured, and Bourne being god knows where (is he in rehab or sumthin? I'm not sure) the only current guy who I think would make a big impact would be Tyson Kidd, and possibly Hunico. So maybe the 'E should start thinkin about bringing some guys back who have been away for a while?

The one person I would love to see back is Gregory 'Hurricane' Helms. I'm not sure if he's fully recovered from that motorbike accident last year, but I think that the longest running Cruiserweight champ of all time should be back for another run. I would also like to see Shelton Benjamin and Carlito return, if Shelton's not still in Japan. One more guy who should come back is Chavo Guerrero, to bring some experience to the division with Rey.
    JBW -Connor Chaos
    AWF+JBW -Jamie "The Eagle" Evans
    EWA + TWC -Blake McAllister

If you've watched this vid, you know how real wrestling can get (RIP Eddie)
    Join JBW wrestling, the largest and, in my honest opinion, the most AwesomTacular eFed on the net.
    WILL NOT REMOVE UNTIL:
    -Wade Barret holds a major Championship
    -Reks and Hawkins get a Tag Title shot
    -Ryback has a match against someone who matters

Blog Entries
    Bourne's injured, not in rehab dude.

WWE already have a pretty talented roster of cruiserweights at their disposal:

Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Hunico, Primo, Epico, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, Christian, Curt Hawkins, Richie Steamboat (in FCW).

In regards to who they should add to that, I'd say that the following would be good additions:

Chavo Guerrero, Alex Shelley (he's surely coming in now that he's done in TNA), Amazing Red, Averno (he's apparently already signed a contract to come in especially to feud with Sin Cara), Gregory Helms (he is indeed recovered from his accident).

There are so many good cruiserweights out there, the world's WWE's oyster as far as I'm concerned.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Essa Rios.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Banned
    If WWE is smart they will build the Curiserweight Division with some legends and some new guys too. If it just about of new guys it will surely fail eventually like NXT and superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Bourne's injured, not in rehab dude.

WWE already have a pretty talented roster of cruiserweights at their disposal:

Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Hunico, Primo, Epico, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, Christian, Curt Hawkins, Richie Steamboat (in FCW).

In regards to who they should add to that, I'd say that the following would be good additions:

Chavo Guerrero, Alex Shelley (he's surely coming in now that he's done in TNA), Amazing Red, Averno (he's apparently already signed a contract to come in especially to feud with Sin Cara), Gregory Helms (he is indeed recovered from his accident).

There are so many good cruiserweights out there, the world's WWE's oyster as far as I'm concerned.
    These. Also i would like to say no in advance to anyone that names any prominent Ex-ECW or WCW cruiserweights besides mysterio. Build some new stars or use the ones they have i'd prefer. (and shelley! or dave shellford or whatever they call him...)

Although, the mexicools would be awesome...

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

WWE needs to hire Petey Williams. The Canadian Destroyer would look cool in HD.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Low Ki, aka Kaval. I really wish he hadn't left the company in the first place, but can't blame him for doing so either.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    1) Tyson Kidd
    2) Sin Cara
    3)Richie Steamboat
    4) Rey Rey

And plenty of more...

Blog Entries
    Kaval, Carlito, Gregory Helms, etc.

This show will be pure wrestling but I think for it to succeed it needs wrestlers with good and different characters. All the cruiserweights will deliver in ring wise no need to worry about that.
    I'm jus sayin...

tajiri,taka,funaki,super crazy,psycosis,jerry lynn(before he retires so he gets a big paysay he deserves),chavo guerrero,alex shelly,chris sabin,jay leathal,low ki,brian kendrick(if he passes the weed tests)