Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

The Rock will beat Cm Punk for the WWE Title

Since last Monday I said I wasn't gonna watch Raw again cuz of that horrible Raw of last week and I'm sticking to my word. But I have a homie who told me that I was lucky that I didn't watch Over The Limit cuz that was a horrible PPV except for the Daniel Bryan vs Cm Punk was the best thing of the PPV which Punk retained the Title and that's when it got me thinking I heard that The Rock has already been done filming all of his movies for this year which I think he's gonna come back and challenge Cm Punk for the Title at SummerSlam.

So what do you guys think if this does happen will we see a Cm Punk vs The Rock for the first time at Summerslam.

therock.jpg

I doubt it, although I do think The Rock will be participating at Summer Slam. I think it's more likely we will see Punk vs Lesnar (if they don't do the Lesnar vs HHH match at Summer Slam) or hopefully the Punk vs Daniel Bryan feud will still be going on around that time which would be a great place for it to end.

i think that cm punk vs rock would be an awesome match because they are both good on the mic and would draw a better crowd then if punk faced lesnar cause thats to much of a mismatch. punk is to small for lesnar. they are gonna play the lesnar HHH role till summerslam or maybe wrestlemania . id wanna see punk vs rocky only because the match i really wanna see prob wont ever happen (stone cold steve austin vs CM punk

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    Since last Monday I said I wasn't gonna watch Raw again cuz of that horrible Raw of last week and I'm sticking to my word. But I have a homie who told me that I was lucky that I didn't watch Over The Limit cuz that was a horrible PPV except for the Daniel Bryan vs Cm Punk was the best thing of the PPV which Punk retained the Title and that's when it got me thinking I heard that The Rock has already been done filming all of his movies for this year which I think he's gonna come back and challenge Cm Punk for the Title at SummerSlam.

So what do you guys think if this does happen will we see a Cm Punk vs The Rock for the first time at Summerslam.

therock.jpg
    First off your homie was wrong it was a good PPV minus the main event. As for The Rock coming back I wish he woudn't but he is but I highly doubt it will be to Face Punk.

I really hope this will never happen.

Obvious troll is obvious

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodStone612 View Post
    Cool story, bro.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonOfVirtue View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious
    And this.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

I really hope Rock does not beat Punk for the title, he has pissed me off to much already lol but it would be a great match.

(like every other Punk match)

Blog Entries

Translation: "There's a Troll in the Dungeon!"

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey