Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

**New Spoiler**Family Guy kills ??

*WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF FAMILY GUY, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT, GET OFF THE INTERNET*

From Examiner.com

Family Guy” is a show with a reputation of pushing the limits. On Nov. 24, the show pushed a new limit with their fans when they killed off a main character of the Griffin Family. Even though viewers knew this was coming, it was still a shock.
    Hours before “Family Guy” aired, the official Twitter account for the show tweeted, “Which Griffin will be killed off? You don't want to miss tonight's all-new #familyguy at 9/8c.”
    Did any fans truly believe that Brian Griffin would be the character chosen to face his demise on Sunday night? If Twitter is any indication, then the answer is “no.”
    After destroying his time machine, Stewie Griffin is no longer able to go back and alter time. Because of this, after Brian Griffin is hit by a car, he finds himself unable to go back and save his friend. Missing Brian, the family decides to get a new pet, another talking dog named Vinnie.
    It seems that everyone likes Vinnie, everyone that is except for Stewie Griffin. However, after a heartfelt discussion with Vinnie, he and Stewie seem to make amends.
    As “Family Guy” cut to a close with the new dog, Vinnie, curling up to sleep in Stewie’s bedroom, fans flooded the social networking site asking if this was truly the end for Brian Griffin. Expecting a last second save of the beloved Griffin family pet, fans were instead met with the closing credits.
    Before the twelfth season premiered, fans were aware that a main character would be killed off, but few guessed it would be Brian Griffin.
    Steve Callaghan confirmed the impending death back in July saying, “One special episode we have for the fall, we’re going to kill off a member of the Griffin family and replace them with a different character.”
    As the Metro article points out, though, it is unclear if this is a permanent change or if everything will go back to normal in the next episode of “Family Guy.”
    For a show that has been able to shock the masses time after time, killing off a main character was certainly a new approach. Will things stay this way or will Brian Griffin make a triumphant return later in the season? Will Stewie Griffin find a way to rebuild his time machine?
    What do you think of “Family Guy” choosing to kill off Brian Griffin?

I personally wanna know where this goes really since it's a cartoon show and all, same goes for The Simpsons and their supposed Season 26 (premiere next fall) shocker of killing some major character as well.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

I think he'll be brought back in like 5-7 episodes. I mean did they ever show who was the driver? And let us not for Stewie is an evil genius, so he'll find a way to rebuild the time machine. However, if I am wrong then I will admit that Family Guy will be stained with this memory. Good-bye Brian if it is indeed true.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I think he'll be brought back in like 5-7 episodes. I mean did they ever show who was the driver? And let us not for Stewie is an evil genius, so he'll find a way to rebuild the time machine. However, if I am wrong then I will admit that Family Guy will be stained with this memory. Good-bye Brian if it is indeed true.
    No idea, hope he does come back, I hate change!

I think they should put Family Guy to bed now tbh. I feel that the last few seasons have been poor with them recycling using the same jokes over and over, the use of flashbacks and stupid stories is too constant and a lot of the time not even funny. I stopped watching at about season 7 and recently thought i'd give it another shot so watched a relatively new episode and thought it was garbage.

I dont watch it myself but a lot of my friends say they prefer American Dad. So maybe Mcfarlane should focus on that instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

The Trinity
    They'll bring him back. Either it's all part of a storyline or the fans will kick up a fuss.

I'll give Vinnie one chance, if he doesn't' make the bar, then I'm done. Brian was one of the only two reasons I actually watched the show for as long as I did.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    They didn't just kill off one character, they killed off half of every character.
    This show wasn't about Peter, Stewie, Lois or Quagmire, it wasn't even about the Griffin family; This show was about Brian and his relationships with every individual character.
    It was about Brian fixing Peter's screw-ups, hitting on Lois, competing with Quagmire and causing trouble with Stewie.
    Brian was the most important character in the show.
    If they were going to kill off a character, why not Meg? You could watch an entire episode without Meg and not even notice she was missing!

Blog Entries
    Vinnie seems alright tbh I really thought Meg would die I mean mila is by far the most successful of the bunch plus it's meg
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Are you actually serious with this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Are you actually serious with this?
    What? That there's a thread on this or the fact that they decided to kill off a character on Family Guy?