Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    it's probably just the spare belt, like either his got lost or left or damaged or in for cleaning, so they had him carry out the spare for the night

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    The WWE Championship sucks anyway.

I hate it.

Needs to be changed to the CLASSIC:

it was reported that they had a new one made over a year ago but never used it.

Blog Entries
    Well maybe they didn't know who the champion was going to be. I mean I heard CM Punk got the three count just as he was tapping out. So maybe they weren't sure who was gonna win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Well maybe they didn't know who the champion was going to be. I mean I heard CM Punk got the three count just as he was tapping out. So maybe they weren't sure who was gonna win.
    I am like, 100% sure that they always know who is supposed to win by the time they go out for the match, seriously.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post

he tapped after the 3 count. its part of the storyline. smh at you.

People need to stop thinking belts are going to change and the winged eagle is coming back. F that old belt. All it ever is is blah blah blah past past past.

Also they have belts for house shows and one expensive belt for the HD tapings. its possible they needed a new HD belt so they used a house show belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    People need to stop thinking belts are going to change and the winged eagle is coming back. F that old belt. All it ever is is blah blah blah past past past.
    I like you now.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    I think Cm Punk is simply so embarrassed of the title that he doesn't even want his name on it.

Blog Entries
    Anyone else noticed CM Punk use Daniel Bryan's old ROH catch phrase during their match?
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!