Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    I am starting to get really annoyed with people complaining, that John Cena is still the main focus of WWE. John Cena is the fucking face of the company. What do you expect? All you guys should just be happy, that he's not maineventing with the WWE championship and other talents are! Listen, most people will pay to see Cena, than DBryan and Punk, so it would makes sense you got you're must see person compete at the mainevent of a PPV. I remember people always dreamed about Punk vs Bryan for the WWE Championship, now you finally got you're wish be dam happy about it! That is all.
    Quit posting your love for Cena this thread is about the Big Show feud Cena has not Cena himself
    It's about this atrocity

Excellent pic !!!!!

Still don't think the WWE Championship/WHC should give way to 2 untrained chimps in the ring as a main event........

Thanks For The Memories

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Sounds already boring for me. Already done 10 times. I'm not looking after this match if it happens.

There are so many guys in the locker room to work with, and what ? Creatives chose Big Show ! So much lack of creativity is really pathetic
    Gotta agree with you on this one mate. How many times have we seen this? Too many imo. And I hope this doesn't main event the ppv.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    I am starting to get really annoyed with people complaining, that John Cena is still the main focus of WWE. John Cena is the fucking face of the company. What do you expect? All you guys should just be happy, that he's not maineventing with the WWE championship and other talents are! Listen, most people will pay to see Cena, than DBryan and Punk, so it would makes sense you got you're must see person compete at the mainevent of a PPV. I remember people always dreamed about Punk vs Bryan for the WWE Championship, now you finally got you're wish be dam happy about it! That is all.
    I have no problem with Cena but he's not bigger than the WWE championship.

Yes I believe Cena vs Lesnar and Cena vs The Rock should main event a ppv but not Cena vs Lauranitis or Cena vs Show.
    I'm jus sayin...