Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Big Show and Cena in the same angle means I can avoid seeing both just by avoiding one angle, if they could throw Otunga and Kali in on the same angle I could really enjoy the rest of the show

LMAO, You should be one of the writers.

Blog Entries
    They should just make this match the dark match or part of the youtube pre show so more people wouldn't feel stupid in buying No Way Out

Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    Lol, as long as they keep John Cena away from the WWE title, I'm fine with anything.
    The last time John Cena was in the title picture he was facing CM Punk.

The fact that John Cena was the one who put him over has made Punk the legit number 2 man in the company, and the most universally over guy in the industry.

Having guys like John Cena and Randy Orton in the title picture is a good thing people. They are nothing but placeholder champions at this point in their careers, put in that position to put over someone huge.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    The last time John Cena was in the title picture he was facing CM Punk.

The fact that John Cena was the one who put him over has made Punk the legit number 2 man in the company, and the most universally over guy in the industry.

Having guys like John Cena and Randy Orton in the title picture is a good thing people. They are nothing but placeholder champions at this point in their careers, put in that position to put over someone huge.
    Seems like one can't really ever express their thoughts & opinions without being bashed. there's always that one guy who tries to force their beliefs on everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    Seems like one can't really ever express their thoughts & opinions without being bashed. there's always that one guy who tries to force their beliefs on everyone else.
    The irony in this statement is palpable.

I never once bashed you or anyone else btw...
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

With what happened on RAW, I can definitely say that Cena vs Show will be the same boring fued as the last one they had

I don't know if it was Laurinaitis making another mistake in his promo or WWE writers making another glaringly obvious mistake in the storyline,
    but last night Laurinaitis said that he hired Big Show back on Saturday, but the stip' for the match from the Board of Directors said that any superstar who got involved would be immediately terminated.
    So.. since Show was apparently re-hired on Saturday, and then got involved on Sunday, she should be fired again....

Does anyone at WWE read through their stuff at all?

Blog Entries
    This whole thing is awful.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    This whole thing is awful.
    Words can't describe this feud I mean they're some words but I don't want to be banned from this site for saying them lol

Blog Entries
    I am starting to get really annoyed with people complaining, that John Cena is still the main focus of WWE. John Cena is the fucking face of the company. What do you expect? All you guys should just be happy, that he's not maineventing with the WWE championship and other talents are! Listen, most people will pay to see Cena, than DBryan and Punk, so it would makes sense you got you're must see person compete at the mainevent of a PPV. I remember people always dreamed about Punk vs Bryan for the WWE Championship, now you finally got you're wish be dam happy about it! That is all.